• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review

Rate this streamer/DAC:

• 1. Poor (headless panther)

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • 2. Not terrible (postman panther)

Votes: 25 4.9%
  • 3. Fine (happy panther)

Votes: 145 28.3%
  • 4. Great (golfing panther)

Votes: 335 65.4%

• Total voters

nawfal07

Yep, it’s in stock on Amazon. Quickly place your order now.

nawfal07

Only 7 units left.

tapio

My first post here. I also got one from Amazon right now. Arriving July 8-11.

gpusavat

Ordered and received an HP GP70N and Lenovo GP70N external drives and both worked but not ALL CDs can be read, also I encountered one that was read incorrectly (repeated several times with both drives). Since both drives showed the same errors, unlikely it is the drives but how to determine that it is the App-CD or that particular CD is the problem? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• CD is Amore by Andrea Bocelli but displayed 1999 Grammy Nominees.jpg
    CD is Amore by Andrea Bocelli but displayed 1999 Grammy Nominees.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 128
  • Cannot read Patrizio Buanne CD Forever Begins Tonight.jpg
    Cannot read Patrizio Buanne CD Forever Begins Tonight.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 120

Werther44210

For those who are interested in Rose RS 150 owners unhappy with the software and the bugs, serious for a 4000 euro streamer, it speaks of the Eversolo, to have a Rose RS 250, the device can make incessant updates to its start, not excluded that one day I change for Eversolo.

D

Deleted member 62535

Just ordered the standard edition. ETA 21 June. Hopeful to replace my current streamer as a transport. Cheers

pat355

quick question, is it possible to use the analog out and digital out at the same time? i want to connect the streamer to active speakers and use the analog out to connect a subwoofer. Thanks!

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
quick question, is it possible to use the analog out and digital out at the same time? i want to connect the streamer to active speakers and use the analog out to connect a subwoofer. Thanks!

Note: from the manual
* all digital input connections only support output audio by analogue output, not digital output’,
I didn’t try this but when our next order arrives ( hopefully soon) I will.
Keith

muslhead

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Note: from the manual
* all digital input connections only support output audio by analogue output, not digital output’,
I didn’t try this but when our next order arrives ( hopefully soon) I will.
Keith
I guess i am dense but i have no confidence i know what this means
I asked this of eversolo but no response.
My take ...
Not including streaming, if you use any digital input (coax, optical or usb-c), they only will provide analog output. It cannot be passed through to digital out. The only digital out comes from streaming

I still dont know if you can use both analog out and digital out simultaneously and was wondering this too. I believe, through a few interpretations from zidoo thread responses, the answer is no, you cannot. But dont listen to me, wait for confirmation from someone with the device in hand (I wont have mine until July)

Top Bottom