• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Hey EU Folks,

This is an alternative version of @amirm original Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

... But this time specifically focused on deals available for shipping to (most) EU countries. It turns out that I am already an active member on French website Dealabs and 95% of my publications are about Audio and Hi-Fi (what a surprise...:p), so I could already share some deals I find here. In fact, I already did quite a few time on the original thread. Please also note that I already checked the retailers posted here as reliable.

Let me begin, then:

pma-2500ne.jpg
- Denon PMA-2500NE (Integrated amplifier/DAC): 1990€ (2490€ to 2990€) at Supersonido. Free shipping to Spain and Portugal, 57€ to the rest of EU.

2140047_4.jpg

- Magnat Monitor Supreme 1002 Mocca (Floorstandings, pair): 288€ (490€) at Muziker. 19.90€ shipping cost to most part of EU.

rf-7-mkiii-noir_5a046ef05623e_1200.jpg

- Klipsch RF-7 MkIII Black Ash (Floorstanding, pair): 2510€ (3790€) with 5TGBJ1SZ voucher. Free shipping to France, not sure about the rest of EU.

81PByWkm7OL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

- Sennheiser HD599 Special Edition (Open Headphones): 98.31€ (199€) at Amazon ES. Note that price may vary and is calculated based on VAT of the destination country. For France, shipping is 5.42€. You can order from any EU Amazon account (Italy, France, Germany, Netherlands and so on).

Last edited:

JoostE

Great idea!

There is a pair of focal elegia at fnac.com for €499.99 (MSRP €899.99). Can't link it right now because their webpage is under construction, but you should be able to find it. Ordered to Netherlands without any problems.

OP
VintageFlanker

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

Moonhead

Hey EU Folks,

This is an alternative version of @amirm original Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

... But this time specifically focused on deals available for shipping to (most) EU countries. It turns out that I am already an active member on French website Dealabs and 95% of my publications are about Audio and Hi-Fi (what a surprise...:p), so I could already share some deals I find here. In fact, I already did quite a few time on the original thread. Not that I already checked the retailers posted here as reliable.

Let me begin, then:

pma-2500ne.jpg
- Denon PMA-2500NE (Integrated amplifier/DAC): 1990€ (2490€ to 2990€) at Supersonido. Free shipping to Spain and Portugal, 57€ to the rest of EU.

2140047_4.jpg

- Magnat Monitor Supreme 1002 Mocca (Floorstandings, pair): 288€ (490€) at Muziker. 19.90€ shipping cost to most part of EU.

View attachment 131953
- Klipsch RF-7 MkIII Black Ash (Floorstanding, pair): 2510€ (3790€) with 5TGBJ1SZ voucher. Free shipping to France, not sure about the rest of EU.

81PByWkm7OL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

- Sennheiser HD599 Special Edition (Open Headphones): 98.31€ (199€) at Amazon ES. Note that price may vary and is calculated based on VAT of the destination country. For France, shipping is 5.42€. You can order from any EU Amazon account (Italy, France, Germany, Netherlands and so on).

Cant post a link, but if you google Sennheiser Oulet you can quite often find some popular cans at a great discount.

fredoamigo

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Very good initiative VintageFlanker !;)

I am definitely a loser I did not know Dealabs :facepalm:
right now I'm looking like crazy for an Anthem STR Preamp and I'm dreaming of seeing one with a 40%. discount.
guys if you find one I send 100euros in paypal to the one who finds it !:cool:

bloodshoteyed

Major Contributor
regarding monoprice.eu, can't find anything about EU shipping anywhere on their site
any first-hand experience here for ordering anywhere else besides Germany?

edit: found it, after about an hour of sarching :facepalm:

bloodshoteyed

Major Contributor
makes sense that they would have some sort of storage facility there, almost everything i got shipped from the US came through Rotterdam

but, regarding shipping i meant destinations/prices...had to change language on the site to english, i browsed in german so it only showed their specific info
good thing tho, everything above 30€ has free shipping EU wide (here's the link to the country list, which is still kinda PITA to find)

Kegemusha

makes sense that they would have some sort of storage facility there, almost everything i got shipped from the US came through Rotterdam

but, regarding shipping i meant destinations/prices...had to change language on the site to english, i browsed in german so it only showed their specific info
good thing tho, everything above 30€ has free shipping EU wide (here's the link to the country list, which is still kinda PITA to find)
Yes, and all audio stuff is expensive so is free shipping.
I just had the site in English, there was not a problem.
OTH the cable does not seem long enough, I cant find info on that, any idea of a good replacement cable in case I need to change?
Are the connections to headphones 2.5mm?

Last edited:

Vict0r

OP
VintageFlanker

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

Vict0r

Great offer. But you missed the "3 Months for free" a couple a weeks back.

Best I saw was 5€ for 5 months about a year ago. But it didn't happen since...

I did miss that! Oh well, I bought the 2 euro/2 months thing. Never properly tried Tidal, so this'll give me an excuse to mess around with it.

Also; Absu, Mgla, Bolt Thrower, is that Dissection right above BT? ... user icon too small to recognize the other logos. :p

Top Bottom