• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

Music707

almost every website i have seen offering price per piece only allows you to add multiples of two to your shopping cart.

Here I could at least start checkout with one piece in the shopping cart:

OP
VintageFlanker

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
TRUTHEAR x Crinacle Zero IEM Review.jpg

15% Off for TRUTHEAR X Crinacle Zero (42.49€).

Jeromeof

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Here I could at least start checkout with one piece in the shopping cart:

That website is very deceptive - a picture of 2 speakers and a description mentioning 2 speakers - no mention (at least via my translate app) that you only get a single speaker and you can add one to your cart - mostly I would have thought that is 1 pair, (So I understand the websites that force 2 items in the cart).

abdo123

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
That website is very deceptive - a picture of 2 speakers and a description mentioning 2 speakers - no mention (at least via my translate app) that you only get a single speaker and you can add one to your cart - mostly I would have thought that is 1 pair, (So I understand the websites that force 2 items in the cart).

I would not risk it anyway, I have never seen the metas packaged as one and not as pairs.

delta76

Major Contributor
they seems to be very reputable. why not drop a message asking them just to be sure? I think they will respond quickly

Talisman

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Quel sito web è molto ingannevole - un'immagine di 2 relatori e una descrizione che menziona 2 relatori - nessuna menzione (almeno tramite la mia app di traduzione) che ottieni solo un singolo relatore e puoi aggiungerne uno al carrello - per lo più avrei pensato che è 1 paio, (quindi capisco i siti web che forzano 2 articoli nel carrello).
He is an EXTREMELY reliable seller. I had kef R3s shipped from germany to italy in two days, with quick replies to emails, tracking and no bad surprises

"Piece black"
Screenshot_20230322_103001_com.android.chrome_edit_648298845683367.jpg

Last edited:

MCH

Major Contributor
I would not risk it anyway, I have never seen the metas packaged as one and not as pairs.
If it is any similar to the R3 -discussed here at least a couple of times- you will have a hard time finding someone that sells single units. If it was me, at this price, i would buy a pair and try to sell one down the road...

abdo123

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
If it is any similar to the R3 -discussed here at least a couple of times- you will have a hard time finding someone that sells single units. If it was me, at this price, i would buy a pair and try to sell one down the road...
i have a similar price from a local reseller, basically 550 euro is the lowest price KEF allows the product to be sold (without some rebate shenanigans like hidden audio did).

delta76

Major Contributor
Big difference: this one is not dispatched by Amazon, but directly by Shenzhen Audio. ;)
right. when I clicked on your link it somehow changed the shipper automatically (maybe they select lowest price with shipping ?)

1679477932293.png

if you are from France, yes, select Amazon as "Shipped by" is of course preferable (much faster shipping etc.). but if you are not from France or Germany, and your VAT is higher, buying "shipped by" Shenzhen is more beneficial (with the caveat of long shipping time). :)

NYfan2

Forum Donor
right. when I clicked on your link it somehow changed the shipper automatically (maybe they select lowest price with shipping ?)

View attachment 273751

if you are from France, yes, select Amazon as "Shipped by" is of course preferable (much faster shipping etc.). but if you are not from France or Germany, and your VAT is higher, buying "shipped by" Shenzhen is more beneficial (with the caveat of long shipping time). :)
Everything that I ordered at Amazon from Shenzenaudio is send directly by Amazon (edit), I never had any issues with VAT etc.

Gone order these again (these are not made to stand on I unfortunately experienced ;))
Price is the same if ordered at Amazon.nl (everything is shipped from France anyway)

Last edited:

delta76

Major Contributor
Everything that I ordered at Amazon from Shenzenaudio is send directly by Amazon (edit), I never had any issues with VAT etc.

Gone order these again (these are not made to stand on I unfortunately experienced ;))
Price is the same if ordered at Amazon.nl (everything is shipped from France anyway)
no you are missing the points. the iem is sold by Shenzhenaudio, but can either be shipped by themselves, or by Amazon
Amazon promises that the price you pay on their website is final price. If you get charged more, they will compensate that to you.
However, if it is sent by Amazon, or if sent by 3rd parties but they do, the price will be adjusted to the customer address. VAT in France is 20%, so you'll get it cheaper when shipping to Germany (19%) or more expensive (Hungary 27%).
In this case, if you buy the iem that is shipped by Shenzhenaudio, they do not adjust the tax on the customer address. I believe by regulations they should, but they do not. so you get same price even if you are shipping to Germany or Hungary.
If you buy the iem that is shipped by Amazon, they will do all that.

MCH

Major Contributor
no you are missing the points. the iem is sold by Shenzhenaudio, but can either be shipped by themselves, or by Amazon
Amazon promises that the price you pay on their website is final price. If you get charged more, they will compensate that to you.
However, if it is sent by Amazon, or if sent by 3rd parties but they do, the price will be adjusted to the customer address. VAT in France is 20%, so you'll get it cheaper when shipping to Germany (19%) or more expensive (Hungary 27%).
In this case, if you buy the iem that is shipped by Shenzhenaudio, they do not adjust the tax on the customer address. I believe by regulations they should, but they do not. so you get same price even if you are shipping to Germany or Hungary.
If you buy the iem that is shipped by Amazon, they will do all that.
That is not my experience, but i have only one data point:
Bought this same item last November at amazon.de from Shenzhen audio, and i cannot assure where it was shipped from, but might be Shenzhenaudio because it took 8 days to arrive (it takes usually 1-2 days from Germany) and got the vat adjusted to my country of residence:
Screenshot_2023-03-22-12-26-31-65_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg

delta76

Major Contributor
That is not my experience, but i have only one data point:
Bought this same item last November at amazon.de from Shenzhen audio, and i cannot assure where it was shipped from, but might be Shenzhenaudio because it took 8 days to arrive (it takes usually 1-2 days from Germany) and got the vat adjusted to my country of residence:
View attachment 273768
It was likely sent by Amazon, as you get lower tax rate.
Amazon can ship from another warehouse in Italy or Spain, or Poland, so it might take longer. If you still have the tracking, you can probably see that.

I tried to place order from both .de and .fr and it shows 42.99EUR, even though my VAT should be higher.

Anyway, let's drop that. this is a deal thread :)

MCH

Major Contributor
It was likely sent by Amazon, as you get lower tax rate.
Amazon can ship from another warehouse in Italy or Spain, or Poland, so it might take longer. If you still have the tracking, you can probably see that.

I tried to place order from both .de and .fr and it shows 42.99EUR, even though my VAT should be higher.

Anyway, let's drop that. this is a deal thread :)
That's interesting, i tested as well and mine does get adjusted:
IMG_20230322_124509.jpg

Top Bottom