• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

Bleib

Major Contributor
I would bought it anyway even if they stated 4 weeks delivery but this is not professional and makes you wonder will they deliver it at all
Even through amazon a few of my DACs and amps have taken 3 to 4 weeks. Remember that there has been shortages too.

delta76

Major Contributor
I would bought it anyway even if they stated 4 weeks delivery but this is not professional and makes you wonder will they deliver it at all.
I agree. but given how popular their DBR62 was (because of price was unbeatable), I'd give them a pass. as I said, they would want to send it to you as soon as possible (any genuine retailer love to see "completed orders"), but this is not something easy to fix (trust me the backend of any ecommerce website are usually just taped together, not to mention they have to rely on their supplier (I believe they just dropship directly from ELAC or their distributor?))

emybaneesim

Monolith 15" sub sale is back on. Ebay price (still new and direct from Monoprice GmbH) cheaper than through their online store @ £877 / €993.

Noting that chat from other forums indicates Monoprice are leaving Europe and intend to honour 5 year warranty by offering refunds only - there will be no replacement stock or parts held in their warehouse in the Netherlands.

Not quite the low of £694 from November but still a lot of speaker for the money and enough for me to buy a couple... just need to build a room to fit them in now!

delta76

Major Contributor
That's a shame. They were a good source for (hdmi) cables, speaker stands, subs and other stuff.
apparently it is more or less confirmed by their support. I decided to email them myself just to see.

was able to snatch quite many HDMI cables and a very long speaker cable from them with deep discount, but it's sad if they leave before I can buy a subwoofer, or even worse if after I have bought one and before buying another :p

delta76

Major Contributor
Thank you for reaching out!

Monoprice is restructuring and centralizing its global sales in the USA. The European branch will cease operations end of February and therefore we have been asked to sell the remaining stock in the warehouse. There will be no new products in the near future.

You can still reach us under our official support emails after our online shops close and we will continue to honor warranty claims.

Please feel free to reach out with any further questions or concerns.

Best regards,

Karoline
Customer Success Team
Monoprice

bloodshoteyed

Major Contributor
Drop didn't want to admit that they weren't covering warranty so they HAD to leave the EU (got in a real fight with one of the mods/admins on drop.com while bringing this up)

OP
VintageFlanker

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
ls50-noir-laque_63936f567217d_1200 (1).jpg

KEF LS50. 403.88€ the pair. The end.
(Just add to the cart)

OP
VintageFlanker

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor