• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

Biblob

Addicted to Fun and Learning

Roland68

Major Contributor
What the heck does that mean ?o_O
They clearly state that it is a cosmetic defect. Technical defects are covered.
"Choose to photograph the product. The appearance of the product has a little flaw, so it is sold at a special price. Non-quality problems are non-refundable and non-exchangeable."

MCH

Major Contributor
Canton smart connect 5.1 v.2 450 eur.
Interesting product that I hope someone will measure one day. Allows 6 wired + 6 wireless speakers.

Btw, seems that hidden audio, that is generally cheap, has sales going on. There could be other interesting deals there.

digitalfrost

Major Contributor
Btw, seems that hidden audio, that is generally cheap, has sales going on. There could be other interesting deals there.
They have a clearance sale running for this weekend. See all products here: https://hidden-audio.de/search-deta...search_ctrl=&__VIEWSTATE=&search-popup-form=1

Some stuff seems already be sold out - they had a deal on KEF R5, but it's gone. e: Black is gone but other colors available.

Some highlights:

KEF R3 pair 1.800,00 € 998,00 €
KEF R3 single 900,00 € 499,00 €
KEF R5 pair 2.600,00 € 1.598,00 €
KEF R7 pair 3.200,00 € 2.098,00 €

They also sell most of the KEF speakers as a single, so if someone is looking for a fitting center...

Also the whole Elac Debut line is almost 50% off and they have multiple receivers from Denon on sale. I really wanna buy something but I have no space :D

Last edited:

ManuCV

They have a clearance sale running for this weekend. See all products here: https://hidden-audio.de/search-deta...search_ctrl=&__VIEWSTATE=&search-popup-form=1

Some stuff seems already be sold out - they had a deal on KEF R5, but it's gone. e: Black is gone but other colors available.

Some highlights:

They also sell most of the KEF speakers as a single, so if someone is looking for a fitting center...

Also the whole Elac Debut line is almost 50% off and they have multiple receivers from Denon on sale. I really wanna buy something but I have no space :D
They also have the Q Acoustics 3030i for 300 Euro/pair. I have these in my small home theater and they are extremely good for that price. To my ears much better than the KEF LS50 (non-meta) although not as fancy looking.

Biblob

Some highlights:

@CrustyToad here's your single R3 ;)

MCH

Major Contributor
it only allows me to put 2 in the shopping cart

digitalfrost

Major Contributor
:facepalm: Sorry then, seems to be a strange shop that they sell pairs as one product, but then they also got singles they only sell in even numbers. Kinda redundant.

Reactions: MCH

Snoopy

Major Contributor

Some highlights:

Warfedale Evo series is on sale too.

And they offer to pay in 0% Installments in that shop.

OP
VintageFlanker

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
1000013340.jpg

ELAC Debut Reference DBR62 at ≈399€ pair ! (VAT depending on the country)

DoesNotExist

Canton smart connect 5.1 v.2 450 eur.
Interesting product that I hope someone will measure one day. Allows 6 wired + 6 wireless speakers.

I bought it during last Black Friday at 499€

I asked to be reviewed in the specific thread.
Link

dogmamann

I bought it during last Black Friday at 499€

I asked to be reviewed in the specific thread.
Link
That’s not available in US I guess. Canton makes nice speakers, their reference speakers are well reviewed everywhere. I had one of them for Brief period and they sounded quiet neutral.

OP
VintageFlanker

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

dogmamann

From my experience Germans live in their own hifi world. There are lot of made in Germany models at this price class. The debut series isn’t as popular as the regular Elacs in Germany. Lot of enthusiasts aren’t worried about measurement to the level ASR guys care. For them, a stereo magazine , Audio magazine or stereoplay nod or in wordings say “excellent” or very good is the green light. Recently I stumbled up on three offerers from focal (spectral 40) and Quadral aurum Vulkans, both for 5k. Also there was a canton reference 7k for 3500. All at the first Glanz would look like a bargain considering their construction (both 50kgs each), and flat on axis response but if you dig deep into the internet, you see measurement wise they are inferior to even entry level stuff today. We are just talking about 6-7 year models here and engineering with speakers are superb these days that yesteryear high ends are now poor than budget speakers.

delta76

Major Contributor
From my experience Germans live in their own hifi world. There are lot of made in Germany models at this price class. The debut series isn’t as popular as the regular Elacs in Germany. Lot of enthusiasts aren’t worried about measurement to the level ASR guys care. For them, a stereo magazine , Audio magazine or stereoplay nod or in wordings say “excellent” or very good is the green light. Recently I stumbled up on three offerers from focal (spectral 40) and Quadral aurum Vulkans, both for 5k. Also there was a canton reference 7k for 3500. All at the first Glanz would look like a bargain considering their construction (both 50kgs each), and flat on axis response but if you dig deep into the internet, you see measurement wise they are inferior to even entry level stuff today. We are just talking about 6-7 year models here and engineering with speakers are superb these days that yesteryear high ends are now poor than budget speakers.
isn't that common in the world ?

Biblob

Dutch iBood has Wharfedale speakers on sale. Not the craziest deals, but saves some. Don't be fooled by the discount of MSRP, these prices are always way too high, to make the deal seam crazy. They aren't, but still a bit cheaper than most places.

https://www.ibood.com/offers/nl/s-nl/f/wharfedale-speakers/24987

PS. If anyone can find measurements for the EVO 4.3, please let me know.

Last edited:
Top Bottom