• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

sajgre

Genelec 7350 went from 1050ish to 1100€ a couple of weeks back and now to 1199€. I wrote to Thomman if they can give me old price and they said yes. In case anybody is also buying it.

Theodore8

Forum Donor
KEF R3 for 500 euros per speaker on correct.nl

Great deal... but seems to only ship to NL or BE...

CrustyToad

Forum Donor
Just in case someone is interested to split a pair of R3's for centers in the Netherlands...

gitaarwerk

If you need, I can ship them abroad if needed (eu only). But sure, you need to trust a random dude from the internet to do this. (so im not the company, just a member from the Netherlands). Anyways, if one really wants it, it can be arranged. Working mostly from home anyways and are close to a drop-off location. So I can relay. So postage and risk for parcel issues I can only forward.
Great deal... but seems to only ship to NL or BE...

Last edited:

killdozzer

Major Contributor
I thought it was some ex demo or refurbished, but no!! I got brand new, never opened box LS50 Meta for 940€ directly from a shop few blocks from my building!

They have black, blue and white. All the same price. Here's the shop:

They have a lot of 2nd hand gear so I thought these are as well and this is why they sell at 940€, but the box is untouched. Since the shop is close to me, I needed no delivery, but you can contact them to see if it's worth it for you. Here's the email:

[email protected]

I hope they do delivery service! Good luck!

Last edited:

delta76

Major Contributor
If you need, I can ship them abroad if needed (eu only). But sure, you need to trust a random dude from the internet to do this. (so im not the company, just a member from the Netherlands). Anyways, if one really wants it, it can be arranged. Working mostly from home anyways and are close to a drop-off location. So I can relay. So postage and risk for parcel issues I can only forward.
I thought about the same thing when there are few great deals in NL, almost asked if there is a Benelux fellow willing to help.

It is obvious that there is a risk involved with this, including warranty (I've been there, not fun), and of course, trust, so anyone wants to move forward, think twice.

Thank you for doing a favor for ASR fellows. I wish you a good day.

Triliza

Forum Donor
There are many parcel forwarding companies that will ship to you whatever you want (for about 5 euro), but I don't know about speakers, they are heavy (and they may have a limit for that) and the shipping costs will be too much. I have used one such company once for a projector I bought, and they even forwarded it to me for free as part of a promo, no problem whatsoever, it just took three more days that it would if the shop had sent it directly. The warranty is the other problem as said above.

delta76

Major Contributor
There are many parcel forwarding companies that will ship to you whatever you want (for about 5 euro), but I don't know about speakers, they are heavy (and they may have a limit for that) and the shipping costs will be too much. I have used one such company once for a projector I bought, and they even forwarded it to me for free as part of a promo, no problem whatsoever, it just took three more days that it would if the shop had sent it directly. The warranty is the other problem as said above.
not from NL. The ones I found either shady or require you to subscribe and "credit" money before any package. If there was anything that is like https://www.mailboxde.com/, I would have jumped in right away.

Triliza

Forum Donor
not from NL. The ones I found either shady or require you to subscribe and "credit" money before any package. If there was anything that is like https://www.mailboxde.com/, I would have jumped in right away.
Indeed. The one I used was called ColisExpat and they forward only from Germany, Spain, Italy, France and UK in Europe. Another issue with these kind of forwarding companies is that they use volumetric weight to calculate the shipping costs, which generally is totally different from what you get if you just put the product dimension (without package) in their calculation process in their site.

MCH

Major Contributor
There are all kinds. The one that the Luxembourg post offers from fr and de charges a fix fee of 6.45 up to 30kg, what is quite amazing, but well, it is a small county...

MCH

Major Contributor
Don't know if this feature is new but could be interesting to find deals.

1670626122576.png

MCH

Major Contributor
you can use idealo.de, idealo.fr or pricespy.co.uk for price tracking :)
also mydealz.de or dealabs.com for deals
Sure, i won't delete my idealo alerts yet, but Chrome should be more global and general (if it works well, what I don't know).
Idealo is not going to tell you if Dirac has it's licenses at a discount, or if Boxem Audio has an offer, to name a few

Rja4000

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
For those in Europe looking for the Neumann KH150, here is an interesting deal.

delta76

Major Contributor
Sure, i won't delete my idealo alerts yet, but Chrome should be more global and general (if it works well, what I don't know).
Idealo is not going to tell you if Dirac has it's licenses at a discount, or if Boxem Audio has an offer, to name a few
That is where places like mydealz come in

Reactions: MCH
OP
VintageFlanker

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
For those in Europe looking for the Neumann KH150, here is an interesting deal.
Indeed.;)

OP
VintageFlanker

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Now, the Chora 806 Light Wood are at 298€/pair (599€). There is a general discount at most retailers (around 350€) but this is the cheapest so far. You have to ask for "Demander le prix confidentiel.

PS: you also get the same way: Chora 826 at 748€/pair (1399€) and 816 at 598€/pair.
Repeating myself... Now, it's 290€/Pair for Chora 806:

And 698€/pair for Chora 826:

Top Bottom