• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

OP
VintageFlanker

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Dynaudio LYD-7 Black, 319.01€ (477€) each:
1000017582.jpg

Edit: sold out fast...

Last edited:

Bleib

Major Contributor

flowolf

Last edited:

thewas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
KEF LS50 Wireless II pair for 1879€

KEF KC62 for 1099€

The shop which is located in Netherlands has also quite some more good Black Friday deals

MCH

Major Contributor
KEF LS50 Wireless II pair for 1879€

KEF KC62 for 1099€

The shop which is located in Netherlands has also quite some more good Black Friday deals
Thanks @thewas
Word of caution regarding strassen hifi: if you order from outside Netherlands and expect them to recalculate the VAT (21% in the Netherlands) to that of your country, be aware that they will recalculate the VAT, yes, but they will increase the price accordingly to keep the difference for themselves.
Seems to be legal, but to me it shows an attitude towards the customer that makes me stay away.
Took some email exchanges for them to send me a correct tracking number, what is concerning if you are ordering expensive stuff.

voodooless

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Seems to be legal, but to me it shows an attitude towards the customer that makes me stay away.
That sounds like them. They are a rather snobbish bunch of people. They do have some good discounts on occasion though. Luckily for me, it's just a 5 min drive ;)

bloodshoteyed

Major Contributor
Thanks @thewas
Word of caution regarding strassen hifi: if you order from outside Netherlands and expect them to recalculate the VAT (21% in the Netherlands) to that of your country, be aware that they will recalculate the VAT, yes, but they will increase the price accordingly to keep the difference for themselves.
Took some email exchanges for them to send me a correct tracking number, what is concerning if you are ordering expensive stuff.
plus they only state delivery to germany/austria...damnit...

AudioSceptic

Major Contributor
Top Bottom