• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

enioentity

Ok guys, seems that Shenzhen Audio started their 11.11 sales in their Amazon shops with 15% on many of the products that are often discussed here.

As example, I ordered myself a truthear zero for 42 eur instead of 50.
Btw, I was wondering why there are two prices for it and amazon.fr showed me the answer...

View attachment 240544 really? :facepalm:
Can you clarify? what is virgo?

OP
VintageFlanker

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Another (insane) deal from Monoprice...
244581_900x.jpg

Monolith 15in THX Ultra at... 985.99€ shipped.o_O(1699€)

Measurements from Audioholics:
https://www.audioholics.com/subwoofer-reviews/monolith-15201d/measurements-and-analysis

Last edited:

delta76

Major Contributor
View attachment 240598
I should really ignore you(r posts). Damned if I buy, Damned if I don't

bloodshoteyed

Major Contributor
as much as i'm tempted, i don't think i'd be able to carry that thing (74kg, incl. packaging) up a floor :facepalm:

edit: i did get a few hardcases, tho....perfect for storing headphones (don't even care that thay're a fugly yellowy-orange color)

390222_1800x1800.jpg

they were down from 84 to just 11€ :eek:

Last edited:

Danaxus

View attachment 240598

Measurements from Audioholics:
https://www.audioholics.com/subwoofer-reviews/monolith-15201d/measurements-and-analysis
Sold out fast - I'm not surprised. I was really tempted by that one - ah well, probably for the best!

gitaarwerk

as much as i'm tempted, i don't think i'd be able to carry that thing (74kg, incl. packaging) up a floor :facepalm:

edit: i did get a few hardcases, tho....perfect for storing headphones (don't even care that thay're a fugly yellowy-orange color)

390222_1800x1800.jpg

they were down from 84 to just 11€ :eek:
where??!!

OP
VintageFlanker

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Many discounts at Hifi-Express (Official S.M.S.L group's store)
Screenshot_20221102-124344.png

Screenshot_20221102-124234.png

Some can be shipped from EU, so no additional taxes.

View attachment 240712
View attachment 240713
I have been tempted by SABAJ A30a before but I am going to succumb now :D. An honest replacement for my Loxjie A30.

delta76

Major Contributor

Some will be shipped from China (even if you choose EU) but with pre-declared tax so you won't have to pay additional cost. just longer shipping time.

gitaarwerk

at monoprice...they're no that large tho, 45*50*15cm or something like that
Sorry, totally didn't get that monoprice is selling more stuff. And now its sold out. Yes they are fugly, but man, I miss my boxes when I had some Kimber select cables. (They looked cool, that was all, haha). I could use them for my DIY stuff and a DIY field computer, for hacking purposes only (So I can be cool like in the movies hacking trough 50 firewalls... :D )

Will keep an eye on them.

In the meantime, I bought my 800S, have to wait, as the demo model I ordered was lost, and I'm getting a new one for the same price (which is super service). Now waiting for the RME to come on offer coming period... figured it was the best bang for buck and real estate on the desk. I am going to forget a streamer and use my iphone as player. Ill build myself a beautiful oak or walnut holder for both. The DAC can have lights off, which is nice. The ring ill just put wooden one on top with a "hat"/expansion to cover the light. Case closed.

bloodshoteyed

Major Contributor
Now waiting for the RME to come on offer coming period... figured it was the best bang for buck and real estate on the desk. I am going to forget a streamer and use my iphone as player. Ill build myself a beautiful oak or walnut holder for both. The DAC can have lights off, which is nice. The ring ill just put wooden one on top with a "hat"/expansion to cover the light. Case closed.

got my RME from a friendly pro-audio dealer who had the later AKM version with the new remote in stock quite a lot off price...oh, and i was really dissapointed by "friends of RME" and their 2% discount :facepalm:

bloodshoteyed

Major Contributor

daaamn, the prices have gone up lately :oops:

the Sanskrit 10th (the 4493, not the 93S) is down to 120€, i got mine for 75 some 2 years back o_O

Snoopy

Major Contributor
got my RME from a friendly pro-audio dealer who had the later AKM version with the new remote in stock quite a lot off price...oh, and i was really dissapointed by "friends of RME" and their 2% discount :facepalm:
Worth it to have a look at audio dealers that sell used trade ins.. saw that AKM RME recently for under 600€

bloodshoteyed

Major Contributor
Worth it to have a look at audio dealers that sell used trade ins.. saw that AKM RME recently for under 600€
the only thing used in my system is the speakers which i got from a private seller, 4 months old, barely used - for half the msrp

gitaarwerk

Bummer.. :(

I just bought it from Music Store Germany. I don't prefer AKM or ESS really. The price was best I could find 1445,- euros. Not cheap obviously, but still relatively good. Not sure if the version ill be getting has AKM. I didnt find any b-stock or second hand or demo models in the EU which were worth it (incl delivery). Usually with dacs and digital equipment, I am not too concerned with second hand or warranty.

Top Bottom