• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

MCH

Major Contributor
Etymotic ER3SE 73$ in Amazon.com

And you must be thinking, why do you post it in the Europe deals thread? Well, because I find that this is one of those things that is worth ordering from the US if your environmental beliefs allow you... I bought the ER2SE last year for 75$ and with shipping, taxes all included I ended up paying 90 euros. Note that this might be different in your country, do your due diligence, but in Amazon.de the er3se cost today 198 eur and I never saw them under 150.

mnotik

Etymotic ER3SE 73$ in Amazon.com

And you must be thinking, why do you post it in the Europe deals thread? Well, because I find that this is one of those things that is worth ordering from the US if your environmental beliefs allow you... I bought the ER2SE last year for 75$ and with shipping, taxes all included I ended up paying 90 euros. Note that this might be different in your country, do your due diligence, but in Amazon.de the er3se cost today 198 eur and I never saw them under 150.

thank you!...just in time, I ordered the ER3XR for a total of 115eur tax and fast shipping included to Spain, not bad, can not wait to pair it to my Qudelix 5K I received last week :cool:

edit: final cost charged at bank account

Last edited:
Reactions: MCH

MCH

Major Contributor
thank you!...just in time, I ordered the ER3XR for a total of 120eur tax and fast shipping included to Spain, not bad, can not wait to pair it to my Qudelix 5K I received last week :cool:
Pues a disfrutarlo ;)

TheBatsEar

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
20% off everything for the easter weekend at https://www.springair.de/
They sell only used gear.

Just scored a Cambridge Audio Duo for 172€ :cool:

TheBatsEar

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Wow. Sonics Arkadia for unter 800€/pair. These used to be 2400€ new.
I'm oogling the Yamaha CX-1000. The mute button is broken, i could extract one from a broken A-1020, but looks fine otherwise.

thewas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
20% off everything for the easter weekend at https://www.springair.de/
They sell only used gear.

Just scored a Cambridge Audio Duo for 172€ :cool:
Would recommend checking the reviews on Google and other rating portals, according to not few reviewers things can get get quite problematic if you the bought item doesn't operate correctly.

TheBatsEar

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Would recommend checking the reviews on Google and other rating portals, according to not few reviewers things can get get quite problematic if you the bought item doesn't operate correctly.
Yeah, it's used stuff. Best to send it back within 30 days without even hoping for a repair.

thewas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Yeah, it's used stuff. Best to send it back within 30 days without even hoping for a repair.
If you read some reviews even sending back in that legal period is not problem free, just exemplary

TheBatsEar

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

Triliza

Forum Donor

TheBatsEar

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I was looking for a cheap pair of JBL A130:

Now my italian is rusty, but is this 250€ plus shipping for the new pair, as the machine translation suggests?
If so, it's a steal and i may buy a pair. :cool:

TheBatsEar

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Got the phono preamp, perfect condition, nothing to complain about.

thewas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Got the phono preamp, perfect condition, nothing to complain about.
Am glad, as written when the received items work fine all is good, the problems start when they don't.

TheBatsEar

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

eriksson

Forum Donor
Something different:
Need some stuff for your electronic or electric related project? These guys have enormous catalog of all kinds of stuff. Decent price and they ship fast and pack well. I have ordered plenty of stuff from them and encountered only few minor errors. Highly recommended.
Check out: https://www.tme.eu

massimo1974

I was looking for a cheap pair of JBL A130:

Now my italian is rusty, but is this 250€ plus shipping for the new pair, as the machine translation suggests?
If so, it's a steal and i may buy a pair. :cool:
I confirm it’s 250 euros for the pair

Geert

Major Contributor
Sennheiser HD 650 from 459€ to 303€.

Top Bottom