• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

OP
VintageFlanker

VintageFlanker

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Just type 'kef ls60" in amazon.de?
No. The very minimum when sharing a deal here is to share the actual link of the offer. By the way I didn't find it that way.

That's why I stated it. Some might want to accept the risk, some might not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
No, again. Here, we try to share deals from reliable resellers (at least offers that seem to be legit for some / 100% verified for the ones I personally share). There's no such thing as "some might want to accept the risk", especially at Amazon, where many third-party accounts are regularly hacked. Otherwise, I could post hundreds of (uneverified) deals every week...:rolleyes:

MCH

Major Contributor
No. The very minimum when sharing a deal here is to share the actual link of the offer. By the way I didn't find it that way.

No, again. Here, we try to share deals from reliable resellers (at least offers that seem to be legit for some / 100% verified for the ones I personally share). There's no such thing as "some might want to accept the risk", especially at Amazon, where many third-party accounts are regularly hacked. Otherwise, I could post hundreds of (uneverified) deals every week...:rolleyes:
No worries, won't happen again, cheers.

Last edited:

Buckster

good price on manufacture refurbished KEF Q350s

£269 after ebay discount - cheapest I've seen

Berwhale

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

UK Deal - Revel Concerta2 F35 Floorstanding Speakers - Black Gloss - £999 (was £2,098.00)​

Amir's Review: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/revel-f35-speaker-review.12053/

Conclusions
While in the "budget" portion of Revel line, and too low priced to be considered as "high-end" by the audio industry, the Revel F35 objectively and subjectively produces stellar performance. A bit of low frequency EQ is all it took for it to sound good without any fiddling with location, toe-in, room treatment, etc, etc.

I am happy to recommend the Revel F35.

OP
VintageFlanker

VintageFlanker

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
1000020736.jpg

Denon AVC-X3800H, 848€ (VAT to be adjusted)
Sold & Dispatched by Amazon EU, but with a bit of delay.
1000020737.png

Snoopy

Major Contributor
Waiting for a sick turntable deal. Crazy how they are basically giving these AV receivers away

Puddingbuks

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
. Crazy how they are basically giving these AV receivers away
no they were temporarily heavily overpriced due to chipcrisis, covid and energyprices.

X4500h was 900 euros streetprice, X4800h still has the same amp stages.

Last edited:
OP
VintageFlanker

VintageFlanker

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
1000020741.png

Bluesound NODE (2021), 499€ (649€). Same reduction at many retailers.

Roland68

Major Contributor
no they were temporarily heavily overpriced due to chipcrisis, covid and energyprices.

X4500h was 900 euros streetprice, X4800h still has the same amp stages.
And the higher sales during Covid when people were sitting at home and had time.
At times the new and used market was completely empty. I have seen several times how 1-3 year old devices were sold for more than their new price.

massimo1974

UK Deal - Revel Concerta2 F35 Floorstanding Speakers - Black Gloss - £999 (was £2,098.00)​

Amir's Review: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/revel-f35-speaker-review.12053/

Conclusions
While in the "budget" portion of Revel line, and too low priced to be considered as "high-end" by the audio industry, the Revel F35 objectively and subjectively produces stellar performance. A bit of low frequency EQ is all it took for it to sound good without any fiddling with location, toe-in, room treatment, etc, etc.

I am happy to recommend the Revel F35.
Damn, they only ship in UK

delta76

Major Contributor
Waiting for a sick turntable deal. Crazy how they are basically giving these AV receivers away
they priced their new line up badly. Most companies thought they can get away with jacking up the prices, citing the supply chain problems and inflation. It turns out when interest rate is high and cost of living rose significantly, most people will cut back spending on home theatre.

worm0

Has anyone ever seen the NAD C 298 discounted and, if it has, how much?

Thanks.

OP
VintageFlanker

VintageFlanker

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Has anyone ever seen the NAD C 298 discounted and, if it has, how much?

Thanks.
There's a search button on ASR.;)

1656.65€
this is not the way this thread works buddy. maybe use price statistic sites for yourself like idealo, geizhals, keepa
Indeed.

Top Bottom