• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

ninetylol

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I ordered one 10 thx five minutes before you posted this. I was browsing for subs and almost bought one yesterday(good that i didn't). So today i went on a site again and saw a discount message, hehehe ordered one on the spot :D(EU store)
Can you tell me, why people are so hyped for the 10 sub? Im a total sub noob, what would be the the field of application for these? Movies? Music? Gaming?

enioentity

It is lot cheaper then 12" and has the same amplifier. It is powerful enough, in my room even this will be too much maybe.. Will use it nearfield with my polks r200(which are setup as desktop speakers, on my larger desk, PC setup)Yes, gaming, music, movies. And if i want more i can always get one more later and have great setup.

Last edited:

bloodshoteyed

Major Contributor
It was a very rare price drop for this product, as far as I know...

053_-_Cursing-emoji-swearing-swear-frown-emoticon-512.png

i know, Parasound is pretty rare to come by in europe, let alone being on such a sale
(i didn't even contact my local importer when i saw they only had some extremely fancy record players on their site....)

ninetylol

Addicted to Fun and Learning
It is lot cheaper then 12" and has the same amplifier. It is powerful enough, in my room even this will be too much maybe.. Will use it nearfield with my polks r200(which are setup as desktop speakers, on my larger desk, PC setup)Yes, gaming, music, movies. And if i want more i can always get one more later and have great setup.
How would you integrate the monolith in your system? Does your DAC or amp have a sub out?

Freeway

Also works on all EU stores !

It was a very rare price drop for this product, as far as I know...
That looks like the V1. There is a V2 out in USA.
Only difference stated is cosmetics and more efficient driver.
Still a good deal.
Tried the HAPPY22 here in the states. No go.

enioentity

How would you integrate the monolith in your system? Does your DAC or amp have a sub out?
My receiver has sub out (Panasonic sa-he100). But i will move to separate parts configuration so then i will use rca from topping e50 for sub and balanced for amp, if that is doable, if not i will need to buy some stuff that allows 2+1 (not sure if i can use receiver as preamp will need to study at the back of it. but i was planing of upgrading as i go)

Last edited:

JaccoW

I believe this one has been on sale for a while now since it has been reviewed as an excellent device by multiple reviewers;
  • Chromecast, AirPlay 2, Spotify Connect and Roon Ready
  • Supports up to 24-bit/192 kHz
  • RCA, Optical or Coax out

The Argon Audio Solo music streamer. €199 (incl. shipping to Europe) €249

ARGSOLOBK_O_1_1800x1800.jpg
ARGSOLOWH_O_1_1800x1800.jpg

OP
VintageFlanker

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
imageonline-co-merged-image - 2022-01-15T193148.139.png
Yamaha A-S2200, Silver or Black, 2558€ (+shipping, 3499€)

MA252_Angle_Left_High_background.jpg

McIntosh MA252, 4266.45€ (4990€) with SOLDES5 coupon.

NAD-M32_P_1200.jpg

NAD M32, 2990€ (launched at 4999€)

OP
VintageFlanker

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Reactions: CMB
OP
VintageFlanker

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
NAD-M32_P_1200.jpg

NAD M32, 2990€ (launched at 4999€)
Now 2541€ with SLD2X15 coupon (-15% extra)

Χ Ξ Σ

Forum Donor
Hello everyone, I have a question regarding selling audio gear in Europe.

I live in the US. I sent an audio interface to Germany for repair. The repair has been taking too long, I would rather buy something else in the US instead. I am considering selling my audio interface within Europe when it is repaired. I have a friend in Germany and she can help me list the item. However, she only knows eBay and doesn't know any audio or pro audio marketplace. eBay takes a % of the sale and we want to avoid that as well. We can use Reverb but they charge a fee, too. Is there any audio/pro audio marketplace that is similar to US AudioMart, Craigslist, or Sweatwater Marketplace, where putting on a listing is completely free? Thank you all!

MCH

Major Contributor
In Germany Ebaykleineanzeige is for free and i would say the most popular way to sell anything used.
They even have a payment method alternative to paypal where the buyer pays the fees. This is not so popular though, but can be handy if selling something expensive.
Shipping costs in Germany are very low.
Good luck

Χ Ξ Σ

Forum Donor
In Germany Ebaykleineanzeige is for free and i would say the most popular way to sell anything used.
They even have a payment method alternative to paypal where the buyer pays the fees. This is not so popular though, but can be handy if selling something expensive.
Shipping costs in Germany are very low.
Good luck
Danke! I will take a look.

Reactions: MCH

CMB

Hello everyone, I have a question regarding selling audio gear in Europe.

I live in the US. I sent an audio interface to Germany for repair. The repair has been taking too long, I would rather buy something else in the US instead. I am considering selling my audio interface within Europe when it is repaired. I have a friend in Germany and she can help me list the item. However, she only knows eBay and doesn't know any audio or pro audio marketplace. eBay takes a % of the sale and we want to avoid that as well. We can use Reverb but they charge a fee, too. Is there any audio/pro audio marketplace that is similar to US AudioMart, Craigslist, or Sweatwater Marketplace, where putting on a listing is completely free? Thank you all!
There is also a site called :

Audio-markt.de

Maybe you can ask your German friend to check it out. They charge I think Eur 5 for 8 weeks.

bloodshoteyed

Major Contributor
ebay.de was without charge for germans due to covid for quite a while, not sure if it still is (worth checking)

Habu

I am considering selling my audio interface within Europe when it is repaired.
Hi Χ Ξ Σ
Which audio interface ?
You can try to sell it here on Audiosciencereview ! Many europeans according another post from VintageFlanker ....and still free.
Take care.

zythoun

Kef blade two are on sale below 14000€ (if prepaid by bank transfer).

Their design is marvelous but I don't know if the price difference is justified by a better acoustic quality comparing a pair of Reference 5 below 10000€

Last edited:

RickSanchez

Major Contributor
Cartographer
The Monoprice THX 887 is on sale, looks like a pretty good discount. (Down to €285.59)

(Original post courtesy of @860lacov )

Top Bottom