• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

Roland68

Major Contributor
They deliver to Germany. I ordered a few units there
Maybe I'm a little blind today, but I can't choose Germany/Allemagne.
Is there a trick, can you help me?
Bildschirmfoto 2024-04-06 um 17.31.40.png

Tassin

Strange. This is what I get:
1712419506800.png

TheBatsEar

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I don't see Germany either. Write them a message, i believe their shop website might have a bug.

Roland68

Major Contributor

mc.god

Can you please post me a link that will take me to this window?
For example, Italy and France are also missing in my window, which makes no sense.
Same situation here.
@Tassin screen is the region\currency selector for visualization that appears only the first time you go to the site or after deleting its cookies, not the country selector in shipping address.

Roland68

Major Contributor
You are right, but I never faced that problem. I have sent them an email to check why Germany is not in the list.
I don't see Germany either. Write them a message, i believe their shop website might have a bug.
Same situation here.
@Tassin screen is the region\currency selector for visualization that appears only the first time you go to the site or after deleting its cookies, not the country selector in shipping address.
Thanks for your support, I emailed them and used the contact form but no response so far.
I had also created an account, but it doesn't take over the address when shipping. If I enter an alternative billing address, then I get the complete selection including Germany (a total of 3 1/2 pages of countries).

Sophoheilip

Forum Donor
Last edited:

Elbow

Up to 40% discount on selected Triangle Speakers at HCS and Cobra:

zonk

Thanks for your support, I emailed them and used the contact form but no response so far.
I had also created an account, but it doesn't take over the address when shipping. If I enter an alternative billing address, then I get the complete selection including Germany (a total of 3 1/2 pages of countries).
I received the following message from Zococity:

We apologize for the inconveniences. It is a technical problem on our website, certain countries have had to be deactivated and we are working to re-integrate them as soon as possible, but it may still take 1 or 2 weeks to be resolved.

Meanwhile, we continue placing orders in these countries, but we have to do them manually.
The first thing would be to be registered on our website and tell us what products you want. We will confirm if we have everything in stock and the shipping costs. We could then create an order for you manually and send you a payment link for it.

Roland68

Major Contributor
I received the following message from Zococity:

We apologize for the inconveniences. It is a technical problem on our website, certain countries have had to be deactivated and we are working to re-integrate them as soon as possible, but it may still take 1 or 2 weeks to be resolved.

Meanwhile, we continue placing orders in these countries, but we have to do them manually.
The first thing would be to be registered on our website and tell us what products you want. We will confirm if we have everything in stock and the shipping costs. We could then create an order for you manually and send you a payment link for it.
Yes, I just got the email too.

mosco

Compra sin problemas en Zococity. Realiza devoluciones muy fácilmente hace dos años.

Roland68

Major Contributor
Compra sin problemas en Zococity. Realiza devoluciones muy fácilmente hace dos años.
Only if your country cannot be selected as a delivery country because it is not displayed, you will not be able to order at all.
To date they haven't fixed it.

Elbow

Up to 40% discount on selected Triangle Speakers at HCS and Cobra:

Sorry for selfquote, but I consider buying a pair of Titus EZ (although I know it might not the best idea buying a 10 year old speaker model...) and I'm not quite sure wich dealer is the best choice. Price is almost the same, so which is better in terms of customer service, delievery time and so on? I would be glad if anyone could share his/her experience with HCS, Cobra or Fnac.

TheBatsEar

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Top Bottom