• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

[EU][WTB] Audeze Headphone ( LCD-2F / LCD-2C / LCD-X )

Nabooh

Hi!

I'm actively looking for a pair of Audeze Headphones, in the EU.

If someone is willing to sell his Audeze, drop me a PM, thanks!

i really liked the lcd 2 classic very very much. i even could enjoy music with it in some regards more than with the lcd x. it could be a bit grainy but the presentation was almost perfect. it is such a pitty for me that it was just too dark. it took to much away from many music pieces. but the bass was so perfect for fun listening till the mids.

Does the lcd 2F sound the same just with more treble/high mids? maybe it could be a perfect headphone for me?
i am just asking myself how different is the lcd2 classic from the now lcd 2 fazor?
It is really interesting that some peaks from the fazor treble are inverted on the classic. So maybe the fazor does sound too different.

Also i want to add. Yes we all have our preferences but i find it kind of strange to give the frequency response of a headphone such an importance. If i wouldn't use the lcd x not also for music production i maybe would be happier with the classic or fazor and to me it would be the better headphone, the more fun headphone when listening to music. it isn't accurate but it is very enjoyable. i like bright headphones like the dt880 or hd800s as much as the lcd x. I like the thought that the companys create a music listening experience for their customers. Even you like it or not. But even if you eq i think you should like the stock tuning!? dosn't that belongs to the fun of the headphone game?
i also eq sometimes also for music listening. I can understand the worth of it. You can make the headphone a lot more capable.
accept the stock tuning, get along with it and see what it can give you vs. tuning every headphone the way i am used to it and how i like it.
I think it is a good idea to do both.

Top Bottom