• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

[EU] Lyngdorf TDAI-1120 Amplifier Streamer w. RoomPerfect / Airplay / ROON TOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

andlum

I am reducing my equipment park and am therefore selling my Lyngdorf TDAI-1120 fully digital amplifier and streamer with RoomPerfect room correction. The unit was purchased from Stassen Hifi on 30.12.2021.

The TDAI-1120 streams via Airplay2, Chromecast, Roon, Bluetooth and can play files on the local network. What makes it really special is the HDMI ARC/CEC input, which allows you to connect it to your TV really easily and still control the volume via your TV. It switches on and off automatically with the TV. It could hardly be simpler. It's also ultra compact and fits on almost any shelf.

With its 30A and 2x60W or 2x120W, it basically drives every speaker adequately.

You will receive the Lyngdorf TDAI-1120 in excellent condition in the original box including invoice and all original accessories, i.e. with the measuring microphone, etc.

Asking price: 1650€ + Shipping (OBO)

I exclude any liability for material defects. The liability for damages due to injuries to health, body or life and grossly negligent and/or intentional violations of my duties as a seller remains unrestricted.

Attachments

• IMG_0671.jpeg
    IMG_0671.jpeg
    189.6 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_0672.jpeg
    IMG_0672.jpeg
    308.1 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_0673.jpeg
    IMG_0673.jpeg
    233.2 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0674.jpeg
    IMG_0674.jpeg
    253 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_0675.jpeg
    IMG_0675.jpeg
    254.9 KB · Views: 154

AdamG

Proving your point makes it “Science”.
Forum Donor
You must be a Member with a minimum of 30 posts and 3 months of Membership. Before you can place any for sale post in this Forum. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

- Your ad must have a requested price and you can say you will entertain reasonable offers.
- Include where you are willing to ship and who pays for shipping can be worked out between Seller and buyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom