• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

[EU][FS] Drop THX 789 from 11.2019

martin900

For sale a Nov 2019 batch Drop THX 789 AAA headamp.

In perfect condition, complete with PSU, box and proof of purchase.
Barely used, selling as doesn't match the rest of my setup.

Pictures available on request.

Fixed price €385,- excl. shipping.
Selling only within the EU.
Payment by PayPal (buyer pays fees) or by bank transfer. Local pick-up possible in the Netherlands.

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

Last edited:

Tks

Major Contributor
I'm confused, aren't these going for $300 in the US? Are they this expensive to get into the EU? Or do they not sell these in the EU anymore?

Veri

Master Contributor
I'm confused, aren't these going for $300 in the US? Are they this expensive to get into the EU? Or do they not sell these in the EU anymore?
You can buy them in-stock to EU for $326.24 excl import duties so yeah this doesn't seem like a good "deal". Sorry OP.

Koeitje

Major Contributor
You can buy them in-stock to EU for $326.24 excl import duties so yeah this doesn't seem like a good "deal". Sorry OP.
Incl. vat? Because that would add a little bit over $60 to it. Still not a good price from OP, but you have to take that into account.

Veri

Master Contributor
This isn’t cool. Is this even allowed?
The price he's asking used is literally above the current drop price, I'm not exactly linking to another used unit just stating facts here...
But yes there's still VAT to take into account.

HionHiFi

The price he's asking used is literally above the current drop price, I'm not exactly linking to another used unit just stating facts here...
But yes there's still VAT to take into account.
What does that have to do with you? It seems this is a free world and people can ask whatever price they want. However improbable it may seem.

Veri

Master Contributor
What does that have to do with you? It seems this is a free world and people can ask whatever price they want. However improbable it may seem.
Then what are you complaining about in this free world of ours man ?? I just wanted to alert OP that his asking price is a little unreasonable and probably won't sell as such.

HionHiFi

Then what are you complaining about in this free world of ours man ?? I just wanted to alert OP that his asking price is a little unreasonable and probably won't sell as such.
I’m going to refrain from commenting further so the OP can take back his thread.

GLWS Op.

Top Bottom