• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

ERSE Come

WendyLin

Audio Company
Dear friends,

I am honored to introduce to you here that we are China ERSE.

We find you here now, it seems very late. In the face of Jim's sudden passing last year, we as his partner are also very sad and unacceptable. It has been one year since this thing, and we have decided to continue the production and sales of the ERSE brand's products. Maybe we all don't want this brand product to disappear forever. So we start over from grief and hope it's not too late.

I am also writing a letter here to let friends who recognize ERSE products know of our existence. If you have any needs, you can contact me.

Thank you for your patience in reading. Hope it don't bother you.

Best regards,
Wendy Lin

staticV3

Master Contributor
Hi @WendyLin ! Welcome to ASR and thanks for joining.
Always a pleasure when manufacturers are willing to engage and discuss with the community.

On ASR, all manufacturers are required to register as a manufacturer, so as to avoid manipulation. Once this registration is complete, you'll get a "Manufacturer" badge next to your name.

I'll just tag a moderator to get the registration started.
@AdamG247
@BDWoody

Last edited:
OP
WendyLin

WendyLin

Audio Company
Hi,I have already registered. What do I need to do next?

staticV3

Master Contributor
You should receive a private message from an ASR moderator soon, I think that's how it goes anyway

OP
WendyLin

WendyLin

Audio Company
ok, thanks for your help.

Top Bottom