• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Erin's Audio Corner YT channel is about to change...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamG

Proving your point makes it “Science”.
Forum Donor
Hi Erin,

Assuming that you will read this. Major life altering changes, especially of the heart. Are incredibly painful and I have respect for how difficult it was to make that video. Keep in mind that you are young and life can sometimes provide blessings disguised in pain and anguish. Only when we emerge at the other side do we realize the new doors that open as others close. Keep in mind everything you say and do in a online video lasts forever. Your emotional state will not, and in time you will look back on this with a different perspective. I wish you the best and hope that your path of pain is rewarded in the end. Chin up and carry on is all any of us can do. I guarantee you that brighter days lie ahead.

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Awwww. Brought tears to my eyes as you where tearing up. Very sorry to hear that you are going through this Erin. I've been through some mental health issues in my past related to relationship stuff and it's critical that a person keeps thinking fresh ideas and thoughts. I think the faster that you can get yourself situated to carry on with your endeavor of testing speakers and putting out the videos that everybody appreciates the better it is for your mental health. Keep your chin up, keep talking with friends and dump that negative divorce stuff somewhere where it doesn't hurt anybody.

ahofer

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Erin hang in there. We love and support you.

Jim Shaw

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Lots of us have been through a divorce. It's a drastic pivot point in life. How we come out after is purely up to us. It can be positive in the long run, or it can put us in a dumpster. Most of us figure out how to, not necessarily carry on, but change direction somewhat and press forward into a new enjoyment of life. People need a point on the horizon to head toward. If or when we lose that goal, it's time to pick a new point on the horizon.

Wandering in spirals goes nowhere. Grief should be brief. Contain the damage. A lot of us have done it. Best wishes.

delta76

Major Contributor
I watched one minute of his video and that was enough for me. It is so sad watching someone who is clearly heartbroken.
I am not a frequent visitor of his website or channel, but I wish him the strength and courage in this difficult time.

Vacceo

Major Contributor
I wish I knew how to deal with grief and tell Erin (or any of you in emotional pain) how to overcome it, but I don't know how to.

I can only wish him well and perhaps tell him to take as much care of his body and mind as he can, because when grief strikes hard, health goes away easily. :(

Entropy

It takes courage just to talk about this stuff, so well done Erin. Hope he is back on top before long.

Yeah, I can only imagine how tough it is to put himself out there while feeling so vulnerable.
If you're reading this, Erin, don't sweat the content. We'll always be here, happy to receive the content you want to provide when it's time. For now, though- our thoughts are prayers are with you.

AudioGod66

Hang in there Erin. Life has thrown you a curve ball. You can and will get over this - it bloody hurts! Though in 6 months time your scars will have healed some.
Best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom