• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

EQ apps for Android

markanini

Major Contributor
For now you can make EQ profiles for wavelet from scratch, squig.link style websites, including crinacle's, can export directly to wavelet format. Not as great as having PEQ in the app but still manageable to do entirely on your phone.
This is what I do, it's flexible and works for all apps I use on Android. Highly recommended.

Jose Hidalgo

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I really want to make additional changes to peq over the autoeq profile. Not just the bass boost. It would be nice to have additional functionality
Mega Switcher can do that, but it's Windows-only. :p

ZolaIII

Major Contributor
Does it have Android 9 or newer? Because that's a requirement. If that's not it then your best luck would probably be the Wavelet Github repo issues ie asking the developer.
It is not. He can sideload any app and Wavelet will in most cases work to the default Android audio chain with legacy mode enabled (including BT). It won't work with apps that use their own costume USB audio driver's. For full future set from which some are quite useful not to say essential you have to pay. On Xiaomi it's advisable to disable all MUI additional audio processing.

Lunafag

There's also a special squig where you can listen to music while making the EQ. The changes are reflected in real time.

Top Bottom