• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Epic Games releases DSP functionality as a part of UE

redshift

Addicted to Fun and Learning
For those studio professionals, content creators, musicians and hobbyists alike.

Program and generate your own (procedural) effects and loops in a 3D engine that also can “render” sound in 3D spaces.

When will the first UE I/O plug-ins arrive to your favorite audio processing software libraries?

OP
R

redshift

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I'd guess licensing conflicts will limit that.

Slap it on the epic games store and laugh all the way to the bank.

Unless you are doing open source stuff or intend on shipping UE with some form of device/gadget/measurement system of yours, then its royalty free.

somebodyelse

Major Contributor
Unless you are doing open source stuff or intend on shipping UE with some form of device/gadget/measurement system of yours, then its royalty free.
I was thinking of audio processing libraries with copyleft licenses which may be incompatible with the UE licensing, even if it is royalty free.

Top Bottom