• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Entry level intergrated amp with preout recommendations

PleaseStackChairs

Hi guys,

I am looking at a couple of entry level amps and couldn't find much with preouts.

It will be matched with a Rega RS7 and topping e50

So far I'm eyeing the Rotel A11 tribute and A12 Mk ii as my first choices but couldn't figure out why the A12 is 400 CAD more.

Any recommendations for other intergrated? What is the key differences between the two and is the A12 worth more?

Thanks guys

SeshatCZ

Hi guys,

I am looking at a couple of entry level amps and couldn't find much with preouts.

It will be matched with a Rega RS7 and topping e50

So far I'm eyeing the Rotel A11 tribute and A12 Mk ii as my first choices but couldn't figure out why the A12 is 400 CAD more.

Any recommendations for other intergrated? What is the key differences between the two and is the A12 worth more?

Thanks guys
You can try some vintage eventually. It is cheap, and entry level too as for probable changes in near future. Something such a basic survival module, it is such work horse, no parade. However, unreliable naturally. From my limited experience with a pure analogue - Yamaha AX596 is a nice one. It is the higher variant from Natural Sound product line, has a pre-out and main-in loop, so you can use equalizer or anything else between Preamp and Amp part, or in future replace a bit weaker preamp with an external one. This amp has good results of measurements also, it is objectively one of the better ones among too mediocre ones in higher prices.

Top Bottom