• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

enslaving protools hd 10 with samplitude asio scope in midi and audio = enable custom latency control

weesch

hello
i began music 30 years ago with a rz1 casio and a cz5000 and a porta 05 tape recoder...
the work was long...not perfect in terms of audio quality but the sync was there !!!!! see demo 1
since a used computer i have a good audio quality but the sync diseappers !!!! ever ?
i try cubase...sonar....ernergy xt....protools hd tdm and i finally stay with samplitude asio scope and protools hd 10 working togothere in the same computer....
what i made is to enslaving protools hd 10 with samplitude in midi and audio recording.... see demo 2
i use rtas tdm plugins in real time and record them in samplitude .
and samplitude feed also midi to protools hd 10 rtas instrument...
i'am able to syncing samplitude timcode to protools hd timecode ! YES ARPEGIATORS OF RTAS SYNTH AND RTAS DRUMS ARE IN PERFECT SYNC !
but it is very difficult to put a valur in the recor offset of samplitude to compensate the latency of : 1 scope samplitude sys / protools hd sys /yahama 01v96 adat and ad da sys latency....
is someone able to give me the round trip latency of my system ?
protools buffer value 64 samples
scope asio 64 samples
01v96 : 64 sample....
i put 300 samples in offset record of samplitude the result is near the 0 point latency but thre's stil something bizarre....
i let you a demos of my system and hope someone can share wuth me the same experience with a different hardware to make this idea
THE GREATEST CHEAPER PLUGINS PRO AUDIO SYSTEM.
demo 1 porta 05 :
demo 2 samplitude + protools hd 10 + yamaha 01v96 :
see you xxxxxxxxxxxxx
best regards
phil

Top Bottom