• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Enjoy the festive season

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Merry Christmas, holidays and or just congrats on making it through another year.. get a load of me tree, same as princess Anne’s..

image.jpg

Terrible picture for comedic effect

Wombat

Master Contributor
Thomas asked Santa for a pair of D&Ds for Christmas.

Santa will oblige - two Drunk and Disorderly summons coming up.
cheers_10828.gif

OP
Thomas savage

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor

DonH56

Master Contributor
Technical Expert
Forum Donor
Christmas Eve, the day my oldest son was born. My family has been hit hard the past couple of years and reflecting on the mess that ASR has become I need to take a break. I wish you all a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, or just general well-wishes and hope for a brighter new year. - Don

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
My family has been hit hard the past couple of years and reflecting on the mess that ASR has become I need to take a break.
Sorry to hear of your personal problems Don. I'm taking from from you post you intend to take a break from the forum also? If that is the case know you will be missed, your contributions were always appreciated.
Merry Christmas and God Bless.

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
Merry Christmas, holidays and or just congrats on making it through another year.. get a load of me tree, same as princess Anne’s..
Thomas, have a "festive" holiday but go easy. Amir said he was tired of having to send you bail money. :eek:o_O

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
And wisdom to know the difference.

Top Bottom