• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

English tears [passing of Queen Elizabeth II]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamG

Proving your point makes it “Science”.
Forum Donor
This Thread is to show respectful sympathy for the passing of a person as well a Leader of Nation. If you can’t demonstrate respect don’t come in the thread. No politics either. Be civil for crying out loud!

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
How so, I thought I was stating something that gets repeated all the time, no politics. It is a good position also, forums easily get overrun with political bickering.
Did I just mix you up with the other niK? Yes, I believe I did... sorrrrrY! Lol... :facepalm:

AdamG

Forum Donor
Thread cleaned up. Please report any further violations. Do not reply and quote them as your post will get deleted as well and just makes more work. Thank you all for trying to maintain some level of decorum and respect for the Lady.

Boris Badinov

Master Contributor
The Humorist
Screen-Shot-2022-09-08-at-6.59.06-PM.jpg

AdamG

Forum Donor

BDWoody

Chief Cat Herder
Forum Donor
Just cleaned up some very off topic posts.

Let's not make our virtue signalling posts in this thread, or really in this forum at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom