• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Emotiva BasX A-300 vs AUDIOPHONICS MPA-S250NC

wickflair

As I consider a stereo amp to take some load off my avr, I've landed on these two devices so far. Any preference one over the other to power my 4ohm emotiva T1+? Open to other suggestions too.

Promit

The Audiophonics pretty much demolishes the Emotiva in pretty much any technical metric. They’re a world apart when talking measured accuracy.

This of course does not make the Emotiva bad by any means. They have different constraints and requirements, like making that gorgeous goddamn case. It’s also an A/B design which some people will swear on their grave is preferable to D.

OP
W

wickflair

The Audiophonics pretty much demolishes the Emotiva in pretty much any technical metric. They’re a world apart when talking measured accuracy.

This of course does not make the Emotiva bad by any means. They have different constraints and requirements, like making that gorgeous goddamn case. It’s also an A/B design which some people will swear on their grave is preferable to D.
Great. I am now leaning towards the audiophonics

Top Bottom