• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Emotiva a-100 alternative

NemoReborn

hi peeps ! as the title says , I am looking for an alternative for the a-100 .. Simply because i have no use of the Speaker output , i just need the high headphone output for my Argon mk3 and also because its gigantic on my desk !

so yea , i was wondering if there is any unit that you guys could point out for me ... the price/performance is really good on the emotiva tho !

Veri

Master Contributor
The thx aaa... god knows when it redrops. I would honestly not settle for anything else, just hit that "request" button.
My previous amp was the A-100 too. It is quite good, especially on noise floor tolerant headphones. Not so for sensitive ones.

Stick with it until you can buy the thx and you're good :) until then it will more than suffice but yeah it's kinda huge. THX is much smaller btw.

Top Bottom