• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Emojis And Textual Conversation

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
In the international world of the internet it's difficult for many to pick up on the intentions of a writer from opposite side of the world.
I often can't make heads or tails of some posts by members from foreign countries, I find it difficult to follow their train of thought or emotions.
Emoji's can help some with emotion but the train of thought is a different thing and very hard for me to explain???

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
In the international world of the internet it's difficult for many to pick up on the intentions of a writer from opposite side of the world.
I often can't make heads or tails of some posts by members from foreign countries, I find it difficult to follow their train of thought or emotions.
Emoji's can help some with emotion but the train of thought is a different thing and very hard for me to explain???
I agree. Some commentary is vague and has missing simple although required words that que the English reader as to the intentions of the commentary. English is a technical language but that's what makes it so clear in intention and description. There is supposed to be little left to the imagination if done properly.

Top Bottom