• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Elon Musk says Neuralink tech will allow users to stream music directly into their brains

FrantzM

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
If not Elon Musk, someone, some company will get to that ... Scary, if you ask me. From there to cyborgs... I don't think this far-fetched at all.

StefaanE

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Peter F Hamilton's "The Void" series has augmented humans. For those born into it, it will be normal.

rgpit

Forum Donor
Sometimes Science Fiction is the precursor to reality.... "The Borg are cybernetic organisms linked in a hive mind called "the Collective". The Borg co-opt the technology and knowledge of other alien species to the Collective through the process of "assimilation": forcibly transforming individual beings into "drones" by injecting nanoprobes into their bodies and surgically augmenting them with cybernetic components. The Borg's ultimate goal is achieving perfection"

Vini darko

Major Contributor
Sometimes Science Fiction is the precursor to reality.... "The Borg are cybernetic organisms linked in a hive mind called "the Collective". The Borg co-opt the technology and knowledge of other alien species to the Collective through the process of "assimilation": forcibly transforming individual beings into "drones" by injecting nanoprobes into their bodies and surgically augmenting them with cybernetic components. The Borg's ultimate goal is achieving perfection"
Ah the joys of twitter :p

StefaanE

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Pandoras star is among my all time favorite novels.
I have a signed, limited edition hardcover of Hamilton's "The Temporal void". The others, alas, just in softcover.

Robin L

Master Contributor
"It's been done":

tomtoo

Major Contributor
What was the name of the movie where he died couse he was in a endlessloop of a orgasm playing directly to his brain?

North_Sky

Major Contributor
Live Die Repeat: Edge of Tomorrow

Top Bottom