• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Electronica/dance/techno/et cetera.

Katji

Major Contributor
Children Of Zeus - Konnykon All Vinyl Soul Food Selection

artworks-000157454494-9i96hy-t500x500.jpg

#Soul-R&B throwbacks

1628700738474.png

https://soundcloud.com/children-of-zeus%2Fkonnykon-all-vinyl-soul-food-selection

Katji

Major Contributor
What do those people do when they are adjusting knobs and stuff? It seems to make no difference in the audio track. :D
EQ on the fly. + Reverb. To suit the room, the venue. Big, small, different sound systems, from good to bad. Probably more often than not bad, unless $$$$$ big venue, but still. Bass, treble, mid. Imagine the bass boominess and harsh treble.
Speed. Fading one track out, bringing the next in...maybe keeping just the bass going.
In this case, just radio, not so much, just EQ with headphones and monitors. [?][shrug_emoji]

Katji

Major Contributor
I got a volume problem,..can't just be youtube. All I can think is to power off-on, the speakers.

But yeh, that seems promising. He looks familiar, and the place. HOR is Berlin, I think? One of those places/clubs that looks like a public toilet. :)

The Lot Radio also something I follow on Soundcloud. I must bring the nice one with Kedr Livanskiy / Yana. ...it makes video worthwhile. Very nice Russian blonde. :) DJ/producer. More on the producer side. Synth-pop. New wave Russian alt background.

I like this guy's minimal style, classic...no drama. ............................Classic man.

Last edited:

Jas0_0

Forum Donor
Hi everyone, only just discovered this thread, so apologies if this track's been posted before, but thought some of you - especially those with bigger systems - might like the bassline.

Jas0_0

Forum Donor
Also, for those old enough to not really remember the early 90s, who also appreciate 2020s production quality:

Last edited:

virtua

Everyone has really good taste in this thread! I see a lot of deeper stuff in here so will try to contribute

Top Bottom