• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Electronica/dance/techno/et cetera.

pderousse

Thank you for this thread! I've sampled every single post and found some great stuff. Some others not yet posted:
an early masterpiece
still amazing 40 years later
Is it classical or techno? Careful of the punnishing subs.
The pipe organ was the synth of the 3rd cent. B.C. until the modern era and this is as ambient / techno or more so than anything else here.

Axo1989

Major Contributor
new Machinefabriek just now

+ Pt.1

+ Pt.2

Axo1989

Major Contributor
if you prefer your electronica speedcore-flavoured, new EP from Coakira (aka Akira Sato) Amino Acid

for context, the last album

fun in small doses perhaps

Last edited:

Axo1989

Major Contributor
Speaking of HÖR of course, I love this one: "By the way my name's Dick ..."

... starts with Strange Wilderness goes around the world via a few different timelines and ends with Anarchy.

Last edited:

Axo1989

Major Contributor
Stumbled across this in my random tracks playlist. Loved hearing this again! I shall have this on repeat until it drives the houselhold mad... Does anyone know of even better Trance Opera? My collection of this genre is very small. so far :)

My mind did not envision trance opera literally enough before I got round to playing this one.

stalepie2

Major Contributor
Speaking of HÖR of course, I love this one: "By the way my name's Dick ..."

... starts with Strange Wilderness goes around the world via a few different timelines and ends with Anarchy.
Intense!! Thanks for sharing :)

Axo1989

Major Contributor
Intense!! Thanks for sharing :)

Haha, she messaged "i streamed from that iconic bathroom. i was (obviously) SO nervous ... i played a more chilled out [for me] set than usual" so she is a dynamo, but moreso great imagination and despite tender years an encyclopaedia of obscure sonic/musical references.

So the one you linked I assume Mystique is DJ name and from Berlin No Shade collective? Anyway I was listening and thinking "ahhh this is reminding me of Goodbye Country (Hello Nightclub) era Groove Armada" (who I got from my parents but they are pretty great and timeless and I've seen them live) and it wasn't long before she dropped them into into the mix, very nice.

Top Bottom