• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Electronica/dance/techno/et cetera.

Katji

Major Contributor

planet uterus

irini - lost in dreams

artworks-2zzn1Y5YfCOuQiKx-Q5kvRg-t500x500.jpg

September 27, 2021

Planet Uterus share 3-hour recording of new Traumprinz alias

Traumprinz AKA DJ Healer is back, this time sharing a 3-hour recording of what appears to be a brand new production alias and album under the novel production alias of Irini.

Uploaded last night to Planet Uterus, the producers only social media outlet, the recording is a surefire hit of deep dubby techno, bleep house and ambient workouts, resulting in over 5000 plays in less than 24 hours.

Fans were quick to identify the upload and have since been hard at work deciphering the name ‘irini’ as the Greek word for “peace” – and decoding the ‘108’ placement in the sceptre – referring to spiritual completion.

Despite what RA report, this is not a mix – the tracks are not mixed together and from what we understand, indicate towards an imminent vinyl release via All Possible Worlds. Wallets at the ready!

https://soundcloud.com/planet-uterus%2Firini-lost-in-dreams

Reactions: 001

Freeway

RÜFÜS DU SOL - Interesting trio
At dinner the other night, my son and wife told me they are going to see Rufus tonight. I went back in my room and checked them out on Spotify. Then gave them a grief for not buying me a ticket. I like electron music.
She then pointed me to some videos.
My feelings weren't hurt. After they left I turned off the lights, went full screen on the videos, cranked up the M105s a bit and had a private concert. I enjoyed it, besides I don't like the Fox Theater unless seated in a certain sweet spot.
Anyhow check them out.

bloodshoteyed

Major Contributor
finaly, their catalouges have been made available to the public again a few months back

Phorize

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

Phorize

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

Top Bottom