• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

ELAC customer support

PKG

Hi ASR,

ASR Newbie here. I placed an order with ELAC for a "B" stock item using their shopify interface on their website. After I got my "Order Placed" email, I haven't got any updates from them. I opened a support ticket and they said they are looking into it but it has been more than a week and there is no reply. I tried contacting SHOP but they said ELAC should respond on the order status.

Does anyone had a similar issue with ELAC? Is there any other way I can reach to ELAC so that I can understand whats happening with my order?

Thanks in Advance!

fpitas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
OP
P

PKG

Contacted them and opened a ticket. No response from them. Not sure what to do except disputing the transaction with my bank since ELAC did not ship it.

Looking for suggestions.

fpitas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Contacted them and opened a ticket. No response from them. Not sure what to do except disputing the transaction with my bank since ELAC did not ship it.

Looking for suggestions.
That's one way to handle it.

lisgotan

Expect things to be slow at this time of the year. ELAC is a germany company so I would reckon that many of their staff would be on holiday right now.

flor

Expect things to be slow at this time of the year. ELAC is a germany company so I would reckon that many of their staff would be on holiday right now.
Holiday begins around christmas. They should still be in the office for a week.

OP
P

PKG

I finally got mine after some tweets and raising a concern with my bank.

Top Bottom