• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Edit: Photos Added F/S: Massdrop THX AAA 789 Headphone Amplifier

Firegod

Hello, Today I am putting up for sale a Massdrop THX AAA 789 Headphone Amplifier. I have only used it twice. I have tested both RCA and XLR inputs. I have not used the XLR output, as I do not have a balanced cable at this time. Comes in original box with original cables. I am asking for $260 and I will pay for shipping. Will send pictures via email or edit in later, as I cannot resize them currently.

Edit: I have resized and posted photos of the headphone amplifier.

Attachments

• Back.jpg
    Back.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 190
  • Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 191
  • Box Open 2.jpg
    Box Open 2.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 176
  • Bottom Production #.jpg
    Bottom Production #.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 167
  • Box Open.jpg
    Box Open.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 160
  • Box.jpg
    Box.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
OP
F

Firegod

Edit: If you wish to pay for your own shipping, let me know. Also, if you have any questions, just send me a message and I will get back to you.

OP
F

Firegod

I noticed the other day that Drop is selling a brand new 789 for about the same price. So, if you want to make another offer, that is fine with me.

OP
F

Firegod

I apologize for bumping my own post again. This is still available, and am asking for $220. I will pay for shipping cost through USPS or UPS, as these two have offices close to my home.

OP
F

Firegod

Sold. Can the Mods please delete this post so other forum readers do not need to scroll all the way down here, just to see it has been sold?

Top Bottom