• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). Come here to have fun, be ready to be teased and not take online life too seriously. We now measure and review equipment for free! Click here for details.

Edifier s 3000 pro...what u think?

I have been eye balling these.....I don’t have them. I would like to know your opinion if you have them (or even if u dont have). There is youtube videos...sound is getting close to high end setups (in my ears at least) and the price is not. Also, if you have info about similar setups coming from other manufacturers, let me know....thanks!

I use the first generation of that series. Edifier 1000s . I'd say it's almost from another leage for that price range. Very detailed and natural sound. Top quality contruction.

Tough 3000 pro has wireless connection between the speakers . I'd say that's unneccesary unless cables are big big problem. I'd go with 2000pro and save money.

maxxevv

Addicted to Fun and Learning
At that price point, you might want to consider buying a pair JBL 306P MkII or 308MKII and add a BT 5.0, AptX HD receiver instead.

Amazon and BHPhoto has some offers for the JBL every few months.

At least people will know how the JBL's sound relative to higher end speakers. Not so sure about the Edifier's comparatively though.

Top Bottom