• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

earphone desgin and quality research

railsss

Hi all, im new to the forum so apologies if this is in the wrong place.

im doing a little bit of research on what needs to be considered when making a high quality earphone (wireless) set. ill be working with a manufacturer off of alibaba so i need to know im not getting a low quality product. what do i need to take into account regarding the "anatomy" of a speaker, for instance what materials will produce the best sound. any advice is greatly appreciated.

kind regards
Cole

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Hi all, im new to the forum so apologies if this is in the wrong place.

im doing a little bit of research on what needs to be considered when making a high quality earphone (wireless) set. ill be working with a manufacturer off of alibaba so i need to know im not getting a low quality product. what do i need to take into account regarding the "anatomy" of a speaker, for instance what materials will produce the best sound. any advice is greatly appreciated.

kind regards
Cole

Im in no way an electrical , acoustic or any other kind of engineer , but if I have understood your post correctly, neither are you.

If so, your first consideration is hiring someone that is.

Top Bottom