• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Dynaudio Contour 20i

AudioBoy

Hello everyone!

Just bought this speaker and decided to take some measurements with REW (latest version available).

The speaker is connected to my Topping LA90 amplifier (mono, bypass). DAC is RME Babyface Pro FS in ASIO mode.
Measurements were taken in an untreated living room from a distance of 1 meter (tweeter height). Microphone is Neumann MA-1 with calibration file.

I plan to use them with two Neumann KH750 DSP subwoofers in the future (via RME ADI 2 FS) in a different room that is smaller but has decent treatment.

Hope this information helps someone. If you have questions about measurements or any of my speakers (I also have an Airpulse A300, a Polk Audio Reserve R200 and now these), I'm happy to provide any information I can.

Regards.

PS. Sorry for my English. I am not a native speaker.
PPS. Can't attach a file cause its too large, hope you can download it by this link

HarmonicTHD

Major Contributor
Hello everyone!

Just bought this speaker and decided to take some measurements with REW (latest version available).

The speaker is connected to my Topping LA90 amplifier (mono, bypass). DAC is RME Babyface Pro FS in ASIO mode.
Measurements were taken in an untreated living room from a distance of 1 meter (tweeter height). Microphone is Neumann MA-1 with calibration file.

I plan to use them with two Neumann KH750 DSP subwoofers in the future (via RME ADI 2 FS) in a different room that is smaller but has decent treatment.

Hope this information helps someone. If you have questions about measurements or any of my speakers (I also have an Airpulse A300, a Polk Audio Reserve R200 and now these), I'm happy to provide any information I can.

Regards.

PS. Sorry for my English. I am not a native speaker.
PPS. Can't attach a file cause its too large, hope you can download it by this link
Question: Where did you get a MA1 calibration file from?

I always thought Neumann keeps them so you can only use the MA1 microphone with their MA1 software and not with REW.

Top Bottom