• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

DX3 Pro out of stock - alternatives ?

Kachda

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Thinking of getting a DAC+Headphone amp since I use the apple usb-c dongle at the moment, and I would really like to have something that has a rotary volume control, and can also let me use headphones occasionally. Looking through the reviews, I thought the Topping DX3 Pro was priced reasonably (~$230) and had all the features I want, but I see its out of stock at Amazon.

Is there any good alternative around the same price range ? I would prefer to keep it a one box solution.

kiyu

hmm what about Khadas tone 2 pro? 199$ no display, but it has a volume control, performs same or best that Dx3 pro.

OP
Kachda

Kachda

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
hmm what about Khadas tone 2 pro? 199$ no display, but it has a volume control, performs same or best that Dx3 pro.
Thanks. I’m looking at that and the loxjie as alternatives. Will wait for a few days to see if the dx3 pro comes back in stock

Racheski

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
FiiO k5 pro

Top Bottom