• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

DX3 Pro issues

Hey to all , I’m looking for almost new desktop dac/amp
Now i found this and see people problems and scared for buy !!
i need someone help , what is V2 ,1905xxxx or 1904xxxx or.... ???!!!

Can i buy it ? or another brand is better than this at same price (k5 pro)

DUKE-DUKE

[QUOTE = "GPJ, post: 143718, member: 5298"] Si intentas escribir una reseña en Amazon sobre el DX3 Pro ... recibes este mensaje:

Lo sentimos, no podemos aceptar comentarios para este producto. Este producto tiene limitaciones para enviar comentarios. Puede haber varias razones para esto, incluida una actividad de revisión inusual.

En otras palabras, vete a la arena si quieres revisarlo allí.
. [/ CITA]

In amazon for a few months I have noticed something very suspicious, and they have deleted / disappeared all the reviews and comments of products that are not valued by buyers with 5 stars. It is something you can check very easily. Call me distrustful ...

homersyd

Hi all

Here is yet another casualty of the questionable build quality of the Topping Dx3 Pro (v2). Purchased from drop exactly 1 yr ago, now the unit doesnt even turn on (ie. there is no standby light), tried different outlets in the house - nothing!

Any idea what I should do? I tried contacting Drop before (had a similar issue - but somehow it turned back on, but not this time)
Last time they told me I should get in touch with Topping directly (refused to do anything or RMA), I think this is the last time I will buy from DROP! Terrible customer service!

letsgoo

Hi all

Here is yet another casualty of the questionable build quality of the Topping Dx3 Pro (v2). Purchased from drop exactly 1 yr ago, now the unit doesnt even turn on (ie. there is no standby light), tried different outlets in the house - nothing!

Any idea what I should do? I tried contacting Drop before (had a similar issue - but somehow it turned back on, but not this time)
Last time they told me I should get in touch with Topping directly (refused to do anything or RMA), I think this is the last time I will buy from DROP! Terrible customer service!

Hi, in my case it was V1 and was maybe caused by some unstable plugging problem in the building but anyway, I contacted Topping directly via Amazon Mail. I bought it over Amazon, so I contacted them with the Amazon order number and they gave me a DHL Ticket to send the item back and asked me to 'buy' a new one and gave me the whole money back. I just ordered a new one then.

It worked. Ok, sad to hear that drop is not very helpful for that case. Try to contact Topping directly.

Top Bottom