• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Dutch&Dutch Roon ready!

Aaron Garrett

I have 1.3.12. So no ROON yet. In principle it should automatically upgrade when 1.5 is released.

murl

I heard the 8cs today with a CD player in a warehouse and they were quite possibly the best speakers I have heard to date. I'm thinking about taking a pair home.

andrew

I was hanging out for the firmware that has Roon but, ultimately, set that aside and am now using a dedicated computer as a Roon endpoint. The advantage of this approach In my setup is that it allows me to time align a pair of subwoofers via Audiolense filters - the best sound that I’ve ever had in this room.

vfrpoye

I've also been waiting this Roon firmware for so long now ... Still stuck in 1.3.12 here even with automatic firmware upgrade ? So far it's the only disappointment of these beauties.

murl

It's strange that one pair had 1.3.14 with Roon and the other pair had 1.3.12. Both had automatic firmware updates on.

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Automatic updating should start again soon.
Keith

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Ok, new order arrived with the latest ‘24’ firmware , D&D will I believe release this version to everyone in time,
Quote,
Go to test.lanspeaker.com. Click on one of the speakers, click the cog top right of the screen to go to settings, scroll down and click on "System". There you can do all sorts of fun things, such as making a back-up of all settings - which currently is particularly useful if you like to roll back to a different Active Room Matching setup. Please play with it!

Keith

mi-fu

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Ok, new order arrived with the latest ‘24’ firmware , D&D will I believe release this version to everyone in time,
Quote,
Go to test.lanspeaker.com. Click on one of the speakers, click the cog top right of the screen to go to settings, scroll down and click on "System". There you can do all sorts of fun things, such as making a back-up of all settings - which currently is particularly useful if you like to roll back to a different Active Room Matching setup. Please play with it!

Keith

Is it the "snapshots" button? It seemed nothing happened when I clicked it.

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Mi, I don’t know my 8Cs are all out, and they don’t have that version.
I have asked my customers to investigate.
Keith

Top Bottom