• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Dutch&Dutch Roon ready!

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Last edited:

Soniclife

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Haven't they been almost roon ready for a year? Is this news?

andrew

Devialet Expert Pro units only just received Roon Ready certification, years after Devialet announced the feature. I'm impressed that D&D, being a much smaller, younger company, is so close.
Agreed. It's weird though that it does that all this time in that I'd have thought Roon would want to have a clean integration and streamlined process to allow for a rapid build-up of the number of Roon Ready devices.

P.S. Any news, if you're around Keith, on the native app?

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
I am planning a m/c set up with 8Cs, and its all your fault Kalman.
Keith

Kal Rubinson

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Forum Donor
I am planning a m/c set up with 8Cs, and its all your fault Kalman.
Keith
You should assume responsibility for your own actions.
Are you going to use 8Cs in all channels?
Are you going to use subwoofers?

andrew

I'm still on Firmware V1.3.12 with no support for Roon. Is this still the latest? (The last firmware update wasn't shown on the web-app but just happened after I power cycled the speakers)

Kal Rubinson

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Forum Donor
I'm still on Firmware V1.3.12 with no support for Roon. Is this still the latest? (The last firmware update wasn't shown on the web-app but just happened after I power cycled the speakers)
I am running V1.3.14 and it plays Roon.

murl

Does anyone know how to force a firmware upgrade from 1.3.12 to the current that supports Roon? It is set to automatic in lanspeaker but I can't find and option to force one manually.

murl

Well I saw two pair today, one running 1.3.14 which connected to Roon (uncertified) over wifi however the internet was down at the guys house and couldn't stream tidal. The other pair I saw in a warehouse was running 1.3.12 which Roon didn't recognize but the internet was working. I may get a pair but Roon integration is really important to me.

Top Bottom