• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Dutch & Dutch 8Cs for sale

oivavoi

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Hi y'all. I've decided to sell my pair of D&D 8Cs. It's the version with oak panels and black front. These speakers have been used only a few times, and are essentially new. They are in their original boxes. They can be sent to any EU country. In order to avoid VAT on import, I will send them from our cabin in Sweden in that case, next time I go there (since Norway is not a member of the EU, there will be VAT on import if I send them from here). Contact me for further details.

Reason for selling? I actually bought them just before moving house, and never got to set them up in the new place. Now the wife is telling me they are too massive and she doesn't like the design. I'll be looking into somewhat cheaper floorstanders instead, which appeal more to the aesthetic taste of my wife.

Asking for 7900 euro, not including shipping.

OP
oivavoi

oivavoi

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Bump!
(they just made the fall list on Stereophile's fall recommendation, btw)

Top Bottom