• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Dutch&Dutch 8C post brexit

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Our first Dutch&Dutch 8C delivery since brexit has arrived without incident, although shipping did take a little longer.

Keith

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Please buy D&D 8Cs so their employees can afford shoes.

Keith

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Dutch&Dutch’s superb 8c is just one of the cutting edge loudspeakers available to audition at Purité Audio, London.
https://www.puriteaudio.co.uk/products
We believe in directly comparing system’s/loudspeakers in your own room, we install, acoustically measure, listen adjust until you are enjoying the best completely full-range sound ( boom free) in your own room.
Keith

MGG

If I may ask, why did you drop Gradient Labs? Not enough interest from the customers?

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
No not dropped, just re-jigged the website ( which because of reasons) mean’t re-building the whole thing, I have just run out of steam, I like the Gradients they are amongst the best passive designs I have heard, but actives have advantages especially the contemporary designs such as the 8C.
Keith

Reactions: MGG
Top Bottom