• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Dutch 8C or ATC SCM50 with Trinnov ST2

dfuller

Major Contributor

Pearljam5000

Master Contributor
I'd definitely audition the Trio 11
If the Solo6 was amazing I can't imagine how the Trio 11 sounds

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Hi Keith. Thank you again for your response. My final question is how do you think of the midrange vocals in RTM10 and 8C? Is anyone more superior than another? I value midrange a lot because I mostly listen to pop music. Thank you again!
Tonality/timbre is the same you might notice initially a less pronounced midrange because both are completely full range, if the bass rolls off ( most traditional Loudspeakers) then perceptually there appears to be more midrange.
Keith

ethanhallbeyer

I'm also going to listen to all of them and Trinnov ST2 in Vintage King's LA Showroom. Vintage King team is really friendly and flexible. Thumbs up for them.

I think to the end it really depends on where the Trinnov technology or 8C is better in terms of Room Correction.
I am not familiar with Vintage King but am considering buying some atc from them. Wondering how you find them as an establishment. Reputable? Any questionable practices?

Top Bottom