• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Dual Merus MA12070 Amplifier Sabaj A20 fully balanced : pictures inside )

gasolin75

Addicted to Fun and Learning

gasolin75

You missed the point. Ask the designer or the manufacturer.

I know it might not be that audiophile to use bluetooth, i just know it's nice to have, i think i would use bt more than the xlr

Is there any who has the updated version ? What is the usually delivery time from hifi-express.com ?

2021-08-02 19_28_22-Window.png

Moosi

They deliver via amazon logistics via "EU". So it is quite fast, probably nearly as fast as amazon prime.

gasolin75

I hope it's not from uk since brexit they are outside of europe

$218 is €183 euros with free shipping, on amazon.de it's €240 + €12 in delivery €252 is $299,5 so no matter what i should save a little.

Even with taxes and handling fee it's should be under a few euros cheaper buying from hifiexpress.com

AntGom

$218 is €183 euros with free shipping, on amazon.de it's €240 + €12 in delivery €252 is $299,5 so no matter what i should save a little.

Even with taxes and handling fee it's should be under a few euros cheaper buying from hifiexpress.com

I am interested too for shipping to Europe, so please if you proceed let me know you experience. Also did you contact them to inform you if it is the upgraded version regarding the power supply noise issues?

gasolin75

They say it's the new upgraded version the have it on amazon.de but i gear they will send it fra uk

AntGom

They say it's the new upgraded version the have it on amazon.de but i gear they will send it fra uk

if they ship from UK then they should remove taxes fee from total price and you'll pay according your country fees...
Brexit is a disaster...:)

Moosi

They do not send from UK->EU. If you choose "EU" they will send from amazon-Germany or France. There is a special button for "UK" having their own warehouses in Britain due to Brexit.

Toku

Major Contributor
I know it might not be that audiophile to use bluetooth, i just know it's nice to have, i think i would use bt more than the xlr

Is there any who has the updated version ? What is the usually delivery time from hifi-express.com ?

View attachment 145087
The other day, Sabaj contacted me that the cause of the A20a was clarified, but they didn't comment on when the improved product would be shipped. My guess is that the new A20a isn't on the market yet.

peterwen

Audio Company

Hello, the price 217.79 including the tax and shipping. Thanks

peterwen

Audio Company
The other day, Sabaj contacted me that the cause of the A20a was clarified, but they didn't comment on when the improved product would be shipped. My guess is that the new A20a isn't on the market yet.
It is on the market. it may will arrive Japan in 3 days. And check it on the web http://www.sagawa-cn.cn/track.php?
Thanks

peterwen

Audio Company
if they ship from UK then they should remove taxes fee from total price and you'll pay according your country fees...
Brexit is a disaster...:)
Due to the current policy change, the European warehouse has been separated from the British warehouse. The European warehouse is now in Germany. If you choose the European warehouse to ship to the UK, you may have to paid the duties. Generally, if products are out of stock in the UK warehouse, we will be shipped in China through tax-included channels. Instead of send from a German warehouse and letting customers bear customs duties.

gasolin75

They deliver via amazon logistics via "EU". So it is quite fast, probably nearly as fast as amazon prime.
I hope if it has to take that long that it's because of the upgraded version (not enough "new" amps for the demands)
and that if i get one fast that it's not one of the older non perfect amps in stock in a germain warehouse

2021-08-04 13_55_38-Window.png

2021-08-04 13_56_18-Window.png

Toku

Major Contributor
It is on the market. it may will arrive Japan in 3 days. And check it on the web http://www.sagawa-cn.cn/track.php?
Thanks
Your company has contacted me with the Tracking number "359687502355" but has not been registered with Sagawa Global Transportation after a month. After that, I contacted the company, but no reply came. We also inquired about the launch date of the improved product, but did not receive a reply as well.

Attachments

• Tracking.png
    Tracking.png
    39.2 KB · Views: 81

peterwen

Audio Company
Your company has contacted me with the Tracking number "359687502355" but has not been registered with Sagawa Global Transportation after a month. After that, I contacted the company, but no reply came. We also inquired about the launch date of the improved product, but did not receive a reply as well.
Due to the replacement of the new power supply, it has been delayed for a long time, and the goods have been sent out.I will help you to urge the shipping. Thanks

gasolin75

I just hope they will send the amp i bought from hifiexpress.com soon, but im affraid it will take 2 weeks like on amazon.de where they say mid august

Moosi

I am happy to tell that the KEF LS50 Meta are a perfect match for the Sabaj A20a!
I was a little anxious about wheter or not the A20a would be able to drive these speakers with sufficient loads, since those speakers are being recommended by nearly all reviewers to be driven by top tier high current amps in the price range 1000$+. They say with cheap amps the bass will lack and the highs will sound sibilant. They say you need a McIntosh, Hegel or other solid state amps with 200w per channel to bring these to life.

Turns out the A20a is not scared at all! Had the KEF Q150 before, those are pretty heavy loads too (86db/3,7Ohm). There's not a big difference with the LS50 Meta (85db/3,5Ohm), had to crank the vol. up by 2-3db max. The Sound is damn close to perfect, wide, totally free from the speakers, sparkling, full, detailed to levels I never heard before and the bass is kicking like a mother, even on low volume levels. No sibilance! I can listen to James Brown on vol -26 and get my walls shaken without having to visit a doctor afterwards. Those speakers are the best buy I made in years. They are adding absolutely nothing to the sound, it's remarkable how clean the sound is. All I am hearing is the work of the Sabaj A20a being fed by the Topping E30 and they both operate miles and miles above their sales prices. Might get a tube in addition one day. Might get a sub, but there is no hassle, no need to rush. I am considering this setup pretty much endgame under my circumstances. Don't f*** with the Sabaj A20a. Trying to doubt it is futile. It's a heavyweight!

233357.jpg

Last edited:

gasolin75

Top Bottom