• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Does Voicemeeter degrade SQ?

jmaz87

so for me foobar works fine set default : VM Aux even if content changes sample rate with my collection often does. if i want to set it to ASIO i have to resample in foobar since VM doesn't change like a DAC would. i use an XLR switch to switch between powered monitors, SE, and balanced HPA's

just wasn't happy with SQ of the plugins on their site... guess ill keep looking
foobar1.png

jmaz87

I am aware that these are no longer under development support, but the problems I was having with VoiceMeeter were before this. So other than telling me something I already knew, what on earth is your point?

your comment wasn't relevant to the thread... your bad experience is also not relevant unless it was a current issue with current versions of all software at play. thanks for your input

MakeMineVinyl

Major Contributor
your comment wasn't relevant to the thread... your bad experience is also not relevant unless it was a current issue with current versions of all software at play. thanks for your input
I'm sure I'm not the only person who has the Pro-40 interface. If my experience could save somebody else with this interface some grief, it is relevant. Stop being a troll.

jmaz87

I'm not being a troll... the thread is about Sound Quality not troubleshooting my interface that stopped getting support like 3 years ago and literally says its not supported by later versions of windows. i guess this thread is dead now. we can all go home.

i know i won't win this battle when u had time to comment 1600 times in a year. don't have time

Top Bottom