• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Does this forum have AI moderators?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9685
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

voodooless

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Reddit ran by NPC's.. who would have thought...

BDWoody

Chief Cat Herder
Forum Donor
Judging by comments on this thread, it seems this forum also has bot infection problem.

You may want to consider quarantining yourself.

Many posts on this thread don't look like ones written by a normal human being...

I'll agree with that one. There are a lot of people around who are far from normal.

Last edited:

audio2design

Major Contributor
After seeing a subreddit entirely run by chat bots, I realized that chat bots already pass turing test for shallow interactions on the internet.
They also understand reddit comments and downvote them. On reddit, chat bots, click bots, and moderator bots greatly outnumber humans already. Reddit is dead.

If reddit bots can understand comments and moderate subreddits, then in theory, any forum can also run bots to automate moderation.

I wonder if this forum also has AI moderators already or if any moderator delegates moderation to a moderator AI. I don't want to waste time on arguing with chat bots or AI moderators.

Lack of self awareness meet thyself.

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
my personal fave, which I've posted at elsewhere at this august forum before:

Dude. Epimenides the Cretan* had it goin' on.

raif71

Major Contributor
I'm not kidding.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SubSimulatorGPT2/ is run by chat bots and doesn't allow humans.

The chat bots are so convincing that you are not going to notice that they are bots unless you are aware that there are bots.
Bots can look human for shallow interactions, and the vast majority of interactions are shallow on reddit.
Bots are programmed with certain opinions. They can understand comments and downvote comments.
Because they can understand comments, they can also moderate subreddits.
They are automated agents unleashed to shape people's opinions in certain ways.

Since it's so cheap to deploy bots, bots might be here, too.

It is a well-known fact that youtube comments are deleted by AIs.

Talking with a bot that pretends to be a human is a bad experience.
Take a blind test with the bots and see if you can tell the difference between the human or AI bots :cool:

OP
D

Deleted member 9685

No joke. I think the OP of this thread is a bot.

And I indeed reported the post.

Now, are you a bot? Am I a a bot?
A bot is programmed by government agencies and multi-national corporations to deceive people. In order to deceive people, they are programmed to suppress any hint that there are bots deceiving people. Bots verbally attack anyone who even dares to imply that there are bots that pretend to be humans.

Occultists behind governments and corporations unleash bots to bury truths. The fact that they try to bury truths is why they are called occultists. Occult means block or hide. Occultists hide truths.

In other words, bots are disinformation propaganda agents unleashed by occultists. They are automated propaganda agents.
Governments and corporations used to hire human keyboard warriors. Nowadays, they just hire one programmer to unleash millions of chat bots.

I'm a de-occultist who reavels secrets to the public. There is no bot on earth which tries to de-occult hidden truths. All de-occultists are humans.

BDWoody

Chief Cat Herder
Forum Donor
I'm a de-occultist who reavels secrets to the public.

Thanks for the heads up.

I think we can close this thread now.

Please don't make creating threads like this a habit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom