• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

DiscoFunkSoul & RnB artists perform their hits at home in a mix

DerRoland

Did someone like DiscoFunkSoul or RnB in the 90s?

Here are ultimative hot replays with the original artists in a mix, produced from DJ Cassidy in row of his #PassTheMic️ series:

More #PassTheMic videos can be found on his YT-channel .

I love it to see my music idols 30 years later again at their private homes performing their greatest hits, yeah!

Cheers
Roland

OP
DerRoland

DerRoland

Thanks for your reply. I'm strongly surprised that nobody on asr like this kind of music from the 'good ol' days'.

For the soultrain volume with BET you are right, that was professional produced, but the first idea behind the "PassTheMic" series was to bring the "locked" artists from their homes to the supporter homes and spend some smile, cause no live act are possible in this covid times. The comments on yt are very pleased, include me.

Here is an interview with DJ Cassidy about his career and the "PassThe Mic" volumes, very impressive: Part1 / Part2.

OP
DerRoland

DerRoland

Thanks for the link, this kind of live act is a complete other dimension of music, that I wouldn'd compare with the 'PassTheMic' series from DJ Cassidy at all. He choose 'heroes' aka top100 artists of the 1970/80/90s disco/RnB charts and let they sing their songs on webcam microphones again, after 30-40 years of getting old. This is not a quality competition, more a meeting with good old friends.

Top Bottom