• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Dirac Live corrected vs. target response

stunta

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I am trying to understand why Dirac would create this dip around 100 Hz in the corrected response. I would understand if the measured response was lower by 10db or more, but that does not seem to be the case here - its actually around 10db higher. Any thoughts?

Thanks

dirac.JPG

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor
It could be that its adjustments caused a standing wave at 100Hz at your listening position. Just speculation.

oursmagenta

Forum Donor
I am trying to understand why Dirac would create this dip around 100 Hz in the corrected response. I would understand if the measured response was lower by 10db or more, but that does not seem to be the case here - its actually around 10db higher. Any thoughts?

Thanks

View attachment 92129
If you didn't find out yet, playing with the crossover may help (@Flak suggested it, and it mostly work), but always check with a rew measurement first, maybe this is not an issue at all.

Top Bottom