• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Digital Photography Beginner's Book(s)

Fahzz

Forum Donor
Hi:
Can I get some recommendations for good basic instructional books for digital photography? Kindle version if at all possible. Thanks

Timcognito

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
GET $700+ of photo editing software for $25 (legit I have purchased many times from this site)

"Unleash your creative vision with the aid of artificial intelligence using this photo software from Anthropics! Make your images of people and parties look professional with the fast, easy-to-use retouching tools of PortraitPro 19 and PortraitPro Body 2. Bring photos of environments to vibrant, detailed life with LandscapePro 2. Pick up the versions and features that are right for your needs, and help support Cancer Research UK with your purchase!"

Rednaxela

Major Contributor
Not what you asked but I can highly recommend doing a project 365.

Take and publish one picture each day for a full year. Imagine an audience waiting in anticipation for your next picture. Don’t skip a single day, and don’t cheat by taking a picture of your feet. (Yes this will cross your mind, and no nobody was waiting for that.)

Simple concept, big challenge. I did one in 2011, and I cannot tell you how much it taught me.

JeffS7444

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Hi:
Can I get some recommendations for good basic instructional books for digital photography? Kindle version if at all possible. Thanks
Did you ever find something in the 6 months since you posted your initial inquiry? If not, I'll just submit this idea, because I encountered a physical edition awhile back and thought it was presented in an appealing manner, from an author who seems to be a real photo-book powerhouse.
https://www.dk.com/us/book/9781465481832-photography/

OP
Fahzz

Fahzz

Forum Donor
Thx.I’ll check that out. I never got anything helpful in reply to my inquiry.

Top Bottom