• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

"Different" music for bored music lovers

audiofooled

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I cant think of anything that's quite like this. It may not be your cup of tea and mess with your head a bit:

For those who like it and care to do a FFT spectrum analysis of this album, or any of the songs, try doing it and tell me what you think.

audiofooled

And then there's this:

This entire album is at least, well "different" and utterly psychedelic. Mind you headphone users, the bass is all about chest cavity resonances and not "exploding your head".

Semla

Merzbow's Ouroboros - found it to be an unexpectedly enjoyable and engaging experience. YMMV.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 13028

19th century Icelandic epitaph. Hinn íslenzki þursaflokkur, an Icelandic folk-prog-rock band, accompanied by Caput. Obviously all of those involved are excellent musicians, but the emotional dynamics this arrangement gives should transcend genres.

audiofooled

This young man has some skills and style. He covers a ton of popular tracks to match everyone's taste and brings a lot of innovation and improvement. To me it sounds very good, dynamic and quite well recorded. I discovered this in his early stages and to this day I keep coming back to see what's new. It's never boring.

audiofooled

Same for these guys. Amusing to say the least and very very different. Burning calories in an effective way...

zheka

Gil Scott-Heron - New York Is Killing Me (Chris Cunningham Remix)

Top Bottom