• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Did you stole my dog ?

oursmagenta

Forum Donor
How about lifting my tail a bit? (actually GradientLabs clones)
subwoofer willa.jpg
50319560781_9f1cb7c629_o_mid_res.jpg

Did you stole my dog :p?

BTW what is your dog's breed (if any)? We adopted ours from a shelter (S.P.A in France), and we don't know it's breed nor the kind of mix it could be.

Last edited:

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
That is a wire-haired squirrel getter dawg. My brother had one just like it. She eliminated more than 3 dozen squirrels and at least that many birds in a 3 year span. Smart, observant wonderful pet. And as cute as she could be while also being a deadly predator. Sorry for your loss, but I don't got your dawg.

OP
O

oursmagenta

Forum Donor
That is a wire-haired squirrel getter dawg. My brother had one just like it. She eliminated more than 3 dozen squirrels and at least that many birds in a 3 year span. Smart, observant wonderful pet. And as cute as she could be while also being a deadly predator. Sorry for your loss, but I don't got your dawg.
Thanks for the info !

And no no no, he is in perfect health just near me as I'm writing this.

I just found it incredible to see a dog that is almost a copy of ours assuming that ours is a mixed breed. I never seen a dog like that in France (I only encountered one that matched its aspect but not the size, it was much much smaller).

View attachment 142372

This is Coco. She's 14 weeks old now. She's a short-haired black and tan kaninchen/minature Dachsund.

Oh that is a cuttie :D !

Robin L

Master Contributor

Jim Matthews

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Clearly a Bichon Frizzelle: the most fearsome and relentless hunter of flickering shadows, footsteps in the next hallway and crinkling (gondoler?) snack bags.

A loyal and tenacious companion unless your neighbor leaves the door open. Known to express domestic tranquility by rolling in fragrant carrion for the car ride home.

Last edited:

Wes

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Golden Retriever - big enough to dampen the low mids, and adequate hair fluff to remove harshness from the tweeters

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
They have these apps where you take a picture of a plant and it tells you what plant it is. Do they have those for dog breeds?

Top Bottom